7 of Pentacles for feelings

mizzmoxxie

So, I have been asking about someone feelings for me and I constantly get the 7 of Pentacles. I believe this means he thinks I am "high maintenance" or a "lot of work"... at least that is how I view it because everytime I pull 7 of Pentacles for someone it is work related and it fits perfectly.

Any ideas?

Kgirl

I wouldn't necessarily see it as "high maintenance".

It's more that they are weighing up the relationship, connection and you. They are putting thought into it and wondering "will it work", "what will I get out of this".

It can even mean they are planning their next move with you or wondering how to progress things.

I often see it as a card of frustration too.

mizzmoxxie

Kgirl

Thank you for that! I hadn't seen it that way... I always am no good at reading for myself... but i do know that the seven of pents is more of a wait and see card...so I can kind of see that...but boy is he waiting! LOL

Grizabella

A positive side to it is that relationships you grow into, as opposed to those you "fall" into, are much healthier and more stable as a rule, so if it's taking him a long to grow feelings for you or to decide whether your relationship is what he wants long term, that could be the best thing. :)

willowfox

***The 7 pents suggests that his feelings are growing, blossoming if you like, but remember apples don't grow in a single day.

biddy9

I usually see this as a sign that the person is willing to invest in the relationship and put in the effort, knowing that relationships take time to develop. He may be putting in the work now, but he is also comfortable in that fact that he may not see instant results.

uilos

So, I have been asking about someone feelings for me and I constantly get the 7 of Pentacles. I believe this means he thinks I am "high maintenance" or a "lot of work"... at least that is how I view it because everytime I pull 7 of Pentacles for someone it is work related and it fits perfectly.

Any ideas?

I don't think of there being a lot of work to do or the card in being high maintenance.
When I just look at the card I see a man at a pause or at rest after having worked hard bringing in part of the crop. And as you can see there is still one left to be pulled or tilled in the ground.

The sky is barren and still a bit grey.

When I look at the card I feel like this is someone that has been working at something despite odds and now that they have put in some of the work they are taking that "pause" to see or determine where they are at now, what they will do with it once it gets there, contemplating maybe even daydreaming and just relaxing. Maybe even thinking of taking a break to enjoy the work they have put in thus far.

But all at the same time knowing there is more work to be done.

He doesn't look sad or angry... just in pause, contemplative and relaxed after having done a bit of work/tilling.

As for feelings, he has been working towards a goal - put in effort - and is now pausing to consider what he wants to continue doing, maybe how he would like to continue approaching the rest of the work or even taking part in enjoying what effort he has before continuing on in the effort from before.

A type of person that is willing to dig in deep perhaps and continue on despite the effort needed and is at a pause to get a feel for the effort he has put in. Analyzing how he feels about the efforts.

All the while knowing they have achieved some success or some success is attainable with the amount of work they have put in. They feel satisfied and are thinking about their next course of action, how they feel about the progress and where to go next.

I was looking for an answer for feelings for this card is why I was googling and found this post and when I looked at the card again this is what I thought.

PAMUYA

Feelings: 7 of Pentacles: Feelings are practical, waiting to see if it will pay off. It is not warm and fuzzy, love and roses, nor the Knight in shinning armor.. it is; will this work for me, if I put in the effort will it be worth it?

Sar

7/pentacles... Growing frustration, perhaps.

Snookum

I don't think of there being a lot of work to do or the card in being high maintenance.
When I just look at the card I see a man at a pause or at rest after having worked hard bringing in part of the crop.

He doesn't look sad or angry... just in pause, contemplative and relaxed after having done a bit of work/tilling.

As for feelings, he has been working towards a goal - put in effort - and is now pausing to consider what he wants to continue doing, maybe how he would like to continue approaching the rest of the work or even taking part in enjoying what effort he has before continuing on in the effort from before.

A type of person that is willing to dig in deep perhaps and continue on despite the effort needed and is at a pause to get a feel for the effort he has put in. Analyzing how he feels about the efforts.

All the while knowing they have achieved some success or some success is attainable with the amount of work they have put in. They feel satisfied and are thinking about their next course of action, how they feel about the progress and where to go next.

I was looking for an answer for feelings for this card is why I was googling and found this post and when I looked at the card again this is what I thought.

I like this summary. It's kind of like the 4 of swords where one is taking time out, but there is a sense of reflection and pleasure in what they've already started. I think it's a lovely card for feelings, especially when a decision to go forward with a relationship has been thought over so deeply, as Grizabella says.