For a pets health...

Wisp Wings

"Info of Pet" Spread

So very sorry for you and your dog. My heart goes out to you. This spread isn't exactly what you are wanting I feel, but it may help enough still. The position meanings came from General Pet Reading of tarot4pets.com I changed the layout of the spread to be a lower case "i" for info. and felt the numbers needed to be placed as I did them. Also, if your unsure of your own feelings of your pet, then use #1. as how you feeling about them. Most people fully know exactly how they feel about their pet regardless of health issues, so do this question as listed below. I did send them an email on all of this long ago too. It's a great spread for pet lovers.

Well, here goes...

******7*******
******5*******
******2*******
******1*******
***3**4**6****

1. How you are feeling about your pet, as viewed from the pet's preception of your feelings toward them.

2. How your pet feels about you.

3. How your pet gets along with strangers.

4. You pet's general health.

5. What your pet wants you to know.

6. What may be in your pet's future.

7. An overall view of yoru pet right now.

tigereye

Hi

I was wondering how things turned out for you, woof.

-tigereye

bdavis

Sorry to hear about your dog...I had one for over 17 yrs that pasted away...so I know how you feel...but overall you have to look at it that your dog will no longer be in any pain and will be happy on the other side with other family members.You will always have the wonderful memories...
Blessings to you...