Deck of the Week : Sign-Up Thread : Week 186: February 21st - February 28th

Elendil

Hi all -
Just a general request to be updated on anything interesting happening in the subscriber only forums since my star has now expired....:(
E.

Elendil

I am in with the fey tarot this week...

BodhiSeed

Hi all -
Just a general request to be updated on anything interesting happening in the subscriber only forums since my star has now expired....:(
E.

Mine will expire in a few weeks too. But I can keep you updated until then.

Eyebright

I'm bored of the Chrysalis now. I do really like it, but I've been in the mood for something else, I've been using it for a good couple of months now...so I've kinda been using the Mary-El since Wednesday, whoops! :D

AJ

wow Chrysalis to Mary-El, that is a leap :)

I've admired the Chrysalis every time I've seen it used, even bought a sun card image to have framed on my desk. Haven't bought the deck though...but I seldom buy any decks any more.

Talking tarot isn't subscriber only, I let my subscription expire for 6 months or so and was still able to use this thread.
On the other hand I would certainly understand if you were tired of herding us Elendil.

Madrigal

It's been a Major Arcana week for me with the Robin Wood. I've been doing two card draws, inner and outer/exoteric and esoteric. Tuesday was a Major, Wednesday was two Majors, Thursday was two Majors (with Wednesday's outer moving to inner) and today one Major. I feel I'm being called to task :eek:

And as an aside, little pup got into mischief and 'deconstructed' my altar. Tower card went missing for awhile but eventually showed up...intact behind the altar. Other items were not so fortunate in escaping little canine teeth.