I'm going professional and need some advice

closerwalking

I had a recent experience that left sour taste in my mouth, and was learning experience for me regarding marketing wisely. I bought a lotion bar from a vender at a local festival. shared with her that i was excited to see her selling healthy alternatives in skin care, etc. I ran into her at a couple of other festivals, and we said hi to each other. But I never heard anything back from her until 4-5 months later, when she called me twice and left voice message for me, reminding me that she places orders every friday, so call her. Thing is that I was disappointed in the lotion bar I had bought from her, which has turned me off of her products. What I realize in hindsight, and this is learning lesson for me too. is that I was hot prospect for her and she dropped the ball by not following up with to see how I liked the new product I had tried. ie only contacting me when she expected that I might need a new one. so I think it is valuable to follow up with customers, let them know you value them beyond their money. esp. for someone new to tarot, would be helpful to follow up with them to see if they had questions or concerns come up after they left? to build loyal customer base, follow up, see the person as a person, not a money bank. this is sort of tricky to do with Tarot, but I think worth the effort if one wants to build loyal customer base.