Exploring your Artist's path - SPREAD

M-Press

Thank you!
I'm really happy it helped, and curius to "hear" your spread, if you wrote it down?

Moderator, should that be in "readings" area, or a sample here is ok?

Anyway, Chronata, just if you got it...I'm just curius to see...
;-)

and promise the deck will be available very soon! I already have decks, but my payment options are not "on" yet, so everything is delayed...
The artist is working on "finishes"... ;)

Alissa

M-Press said:
Moderator, should that be in "readings" area, or a sample here is ok?
Best place to share a readcing itself is in the Your Readings Forum. This is to allow others to comment more fully on the reading. If you'd like, post a link to the thread as well, so others can find it, within the Tarot Spreads listing.

However, if folks like to give a short example, without expecting feedback or dicussion, on a spread that's in use, that I recommend keeping here in this forum, with the original thread.

Chronata

Absolutely M-Press!

I was planning on posting it in "your Readings" anyhoo...since there was one particular card in one position that I didn't quite understand.
I will try and post it by the end of today!

I noticed that the payment option wasn't quite ready yet when I went to your site today! I just got the money I had been waiting for...and I will hold onto it til you are ready!!! :D

M-Press

thank you, and thank you Chronata!
Please just "tell" us here where to look for your post...(I'm not a "wide" surfer...!)
;)

Sillanza

M-Press, this is a great spread. I agree that the original 9 positions seem the most meaningful. This is very helpful, as I have a lot of friends who seem to struggle with doing what they love, and doing what they have to in order to make a living! (Don't we all ...) This is the perfect spread to use in those situations. Thanks so much for sharing!

Sillanza

Another layout suggestion

M-Press, here's a suggestion for layout. I liked this because of the ease in reading the relationship to cards 4, 5 & 8 and 2, 5, 6 and 7. Since 9 is sort of the last (or almost last!) word, I felt it could stand on its own.

=====1=====4
============
=====2=====5====6=====7
============
=====3=====8
============
========9

M-Press

Oh, thank you Sillanza!!!!
You JUSt reminded me that i forgot to update her, that last detail: the final layout!!!! (which reminds me of your suggestion, actually!)

So, it's in the shape of an ARROW, which points to THE path!
the "S" card, is supposed to be a tenth card, a significator, and if you use the sakki-sakki deck, then you use for this placement, of course, the special card "The Artist"!
That was something that put all the things together for me...

Now, let's just hope the attachment-thing works!!!

Attachments

• artist\'s spread-diagram.jpg
    artist\'s spread-diagram.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 233

rabble

This is just awesome.
I've only had one deck for a while, and not been comfortable with it at all, but today, my second deck arrived, and I've just used this spread with it.

Awesome!!

Oh. And the deck is an artists deck, too.... Leonardo Da Vinci :)

Thanks, M-Press.

darwinia

I came upon this lately, thank goodness for people keeping threads alive.

I usually don't do large spreads, I find it exhausting, but this one seemed very neat with its emphasis on creativity.

I was amused by 6) The Block at Work because for me it's always, always the computer I rush to when I'm avoiding artistic work. I must try a reading and see how this sorts itself out!

8) this is interesting too, it might hold some surprises.

I was thinking that just the first five drawn to do a reading might be helpful as a periodic refresher of your resolve, or to find out what's troubling you as an artist during a dry spell?

Or 1 to 5 plus 9 as a clarifying card? I don't think 6 to 8 would always be relevant and need to be included for a short-term reading. I definitely love the artistic emphasis, wonderful idea and specially done to go with your deck too. Very neat.

Printed out. . . .<g> Thanks for taking the time and making the effort!