A New TdM based on Pierre Madenié, made in Japan -- utterly charming deck!

delizt

thank you Kenjii!!

Alta

Your effort is appreciated kenji!

kenji

Hi applicants

Your decks are now coming to my house.
Probably they will leave Japan early next week:)

If you have any particular requests about shipping, please let me know.

DeToX

Rather good! Interesting changes to the facial expressions and faces.

kenji

Sent out

Now the decks have left my house for their respective destinations:)

The parcels are supposed to be delivered in a week or two.
Please be sure to notify me here when you have received your deck safe and sound.
(Posts about your impressions of the deck are also most welcome.)

P.S.
Sulis and Wil_Mac,
I will send you an email with the parcel number.

Bluefeet

Yay! Thank you so much Kenji! I'm now officially excited. :D

trzes

If more people should be interested, would you do another group order, Kenji? That would be very very kind of you.

(Stupid me, overlooking this thread ...)

DaisyDragonfly

The deck arrived today - that's amazingly quick! Thank you :)

Had a speedy look through and I like the deck very much: the coloring and shading is very attractive. Thanks for organising this, Kenji :D

tedglart

Hi Kenji,
If there is another group order I would love to buy a copy of this deck from Japan. But if I am unlucky it will teach me a lesson to check the Marseilles thread more often. Best wishes.

Sulis

Mine arrived today and it's gorgeous - beautiful colouring, gorgeous card backs and it's a lovely pocket size. It looks as if the faces have been redrawn in a modern style and that's perhaps the only thing about it that I'm not that keen on but it looks like a friendly and engaging deck.. To me it looks more like a Conver deck than a Pierre Madenie deck but I'm no expert and haven't had time to compare it with my Pierre Madenie deck yet. It's definitely a deck that I'll get lots of use from. The cardstock and matte / satin varnish is lovely too.
Thanks for helping us to get hold of this lovely deck Kenji :).