Cartomancer, upcoming magazine

JadziaDeForest

If you bought the first issue as an e-zine but didn't get the PDF version link, please email me and I will send it to you. Thanks!

JD@thecartomancer.com

TinySpark

anybody know if the ezine is viewable on a kindle? ;b

Patrick Booker

I didn't notice this thread when I started my own.

Plenty of reviews. I look forward to the next issue, which will apparently discuss the Didactic Tarot. I am assuming the print version comes from the USA, so for me the pdf version is a better bet.

Patrick

rwcarter

Has anyone recently ordered a subscription from the website? I can't find a subscription option anywhere and haven't heard anything back after using the Contact link on the web page.

JadziaDeForest

We are giving the magazine some time to catch on and then will be offering yearly subscriptions. At this point you can purchase single issues of the Cartomancer.

We do accept fiction, poetry, and articles. Please see the website for details.

Thank you.

JadziaDeForest

We've just finished up 4 issues (a full year) of the Cartomancer! Moving forward yearly subscriptions are available again for the US and Canada. We'll soon have options for the UK and Australia.
Thank you everyone for your support!

rwcarter

We've just finished up 4 issues (a full year) of the Cartomancer! Moving forward yearly subscriptions are available again for the US and Canada. We'll soon have options for the UK and Australia.
Thank you everyone for your support!
Looking at the website, is the issue with the fine folks of the Fountain Tarot your fourth issue or your fifth? Because it's listed as Vol. 2, Issue 1 and I don't see a Vol. 1, Issue 4 anywhere for sale.

gregory

It is - I think - the fourth. I have four - that being the last - and at that point (after the four I had paid for) my sub expired.

I would assume that they want it numbered by years, and as the first one was a summer one, starting at 2:1 for Spring (the fourth) works OK for me !