What Oracle Deck are you working with now? 2009

emmsma

Mystisches Kipper, Mystical Lenormand and Tree Magick Cards.

Pomme

I am using my Oracle Belline and Le Grand Jeu Lenormand (Big Lenormand: the one with mythological scenes).

I love them both !. I read the Oracle Belline since 16 years now, and I must say it's my favourite oracle, so accurate, so strong.

jrr01

Lenormand & Astrology Oracle Cards

HearthCricket

I am still enraptured with my Dragonfae, but I am also getting familiar with my Animal Wise and my Mythic Oracles! And very soon, the Fairy Pack!

P.S.~Maybe the moderator can pin this thread at the top so it doesn't get lost, like they did with the tarot thread. :D

Chronata

Morgan's, which has been extremely sarcastic but enlightening!

and the Dreamstones

hopena

My favourite is the Faeries Oracle. I was as obsessed with that deck (wanting it), as I was with my DruidCraft, four years ago... I still love them both. :)

I bought the Hidden Path, on Monday, but have only shuffled it a couple of times, so far. The cards are lovely, though. I was drawn to the box, because of the cat on the front ~ he resembles my sixteen-year-old cat, Dennis. :) :heart:

I've barely used my Druid Animal Oracle, but love it. I really need to dig in, and make my own notes about the animals and other things in the cards, so that I can try a spread without having to reach for the book. The few readings I've tried, have "clicked" with me, several days after I've chosen the cards, not right away.

The Druid Plant Oracle was a lovely surprise. I had it on my Amazon wishlist, but wasn't sure that I'd like it. When I received it for my birthday, last month, I managed to get a good reading from it right away (the reading actually made me cry), and I love it. I still have to reach for the book, but as with the DAO, I'll dig in at some point, and study it properly.

BodhiSeed

Welcome HexeH!

I'm working with the Numbers Oracle and the Fairy Ring this week.

Simsy

lot of people are asking me during the various oracle reading circles i do lately for my oracle of the dragonfae deck which is one of my latest aquisitions

its a very beautful deck see http://www.blueangelonline.com/dragonfae.htm for photos of some of the cards and see if i can convert you guys as well as i have already converted a couple of my querants to this deck :D lol

I also have been working with the lenormand oracle (mystical lenormand) during the monthly lenormand reading circle again its a pretty cute deck,
i work a lot with pictures so the more bold and colorful the better .

I also work a lot with my crystal cards (crystal ally, crystal deva, crystal skulls etc) mainly my crystal ally cards as lately i am working on a study group with a fellow AT'er

Simsy

SherryZoned

Simsy someone was asking about crystal skull cards in the oracle section recently. I knew someone hear had them! Oracle of the DragonFae is nice but I am going to stick with my Pathfinder Totem animal deck.