Looking for 5 card spreads

Scorpion

Hi all!

I'm off to do another "psychic fayre" a week tomorrow and the organisers want me to stick to 20 minute slots.

I always have a problem keeping to time - largely cos I tend to get a lot of people needing "deep" readings and I find it very hard to broddle around in the client's pysche and then say "ooops, sorry - time's up"!

I've been using a 7 card spread, but think I need to drop to 5. I'm quite reluctant as the more cards I have the more I can see, but I'm going to have to be realistic: at 5 cards it's still less than 4 minutes per card once they've sat down and drawn the cards.

So - all help gratefully received. Usual topics - general, love, career, family etc. I've got some memorising to do in the coming week!

Maan

Hello LoiuQ

It sound difficult:(

Wel i hope this spread helps a little
its from Robin Wood

1 Question
2 Background ( why the question is asked)
3 Querent
4 Others/ surrounding
5 Answer

BTW i believe riannon posted a great love spread somewhere.

Good luck memorising ;)

Scorpion

Hi, Maan!

Thanks for that (and your good wishes)!

Yes, I've seen Rhiannon's love spread - I'd better dig it out (I believe statistically something like 70% of clients want to know about their love lives).

jema

you can use my lovespread:)
it is really quite good:

1 - how you love yourself

2 - how you love others

3 - what may be blocking the flow of love

4 - what can help you to invite love into your life

5 - what may serve to keep you on the path of love

just a simple line-spread.

mooncat2

This is one of my favourites - works on any sort of question.

*3*
1*4
2*5

1. Situation/your task
2. Problem
3 Solution
4. New insights
5. Conclusion/Summary/ Outcome

Love & light

Scorpion

Cheers, Kaz, Jema and Mooncat2!

You're certainly giving me enough to be getting on with. I'll get them all printed out and laminated so I can carry them round with me for memorising on the bus etc!

Umbrae

5 card horse-shoe

1 - Present Position
2 - Present Desires
3 - what you Do Not Expect
4 - Immediate Future
5 - Long-term Future

Rhiannon

Just wanted to let you know that I've been able to adapt the 5 card expandable thread I posted previously. It goes like this (for any question)

1. General Atmosphere
2. What you need/want
3. What they (lover, job offer, etc) need/want
4. Obstacles
5. Final Outcome

I used this at a party recently where someone had 3 job offers and it turned into a 15 card spread.

I even used it for a lady who wanted to know about her husband's career choice. I changed card 2 into what she wanted and card 3 into what her husband wanted. That way we still focused on the person who was asking, but included her question rather well.

Good luck at the fair and let us know how it turns out!

Rhiannon :)

jade

jema,

i like your spread! i'll jot it down to use it sometime.

in light,
jade :)