The Wheel of the Year Tarot (new LoS deck)

HighPriestess

Ooh, I hadn't noticed the images on Facebook!
I love the Five of Wands, a nice, friendly game of arm-wrestling!

The colours are so bright, too! It looks like this could turn out to be a great all-purpose reading deck.

Lillie

Oh!

Look at the books...

And the decks...

And the pretty pretty stuff!

How cool is that?

Hämy

I am so in love with this deck! I like the Death card a lot! Samhain night with Dark Moon goes so well with it. I can't wait. :)

Carla

It's a cute deck. I normally dislike LoS decks, but this one may be my first. Looks quite trimmable as well.

gregory

Le Fanu said:
They do indeed and it's actually a very active page with someone posting new things, new cards and comments every day. My favourite recent post was an album of pics of their office in Turin; reception, storage space, the bosses' desks, cupboards etc. It was fascinating. I had never imagined what the LoS headquarters was like and now I have seen it and it is such a treasure trove!

They also have an album - I think - of images from the Wheel of the Year deck.

It's a good page. I have no idea who does the upkeep because it is very active.
I love the album from this deck. :)

And yes - their HQ is lovely. And so friendly !

Flaxen

This looks really interesting. I love the images in the album. Definitely one to go on the wishlist.

MrAndrewJ

This deck appeals to my interest in the elements as a source/inspiration/motivator of power in a way that the Elemental doesn't even touch.

SakuraFae

Did the remove the album? I can`t seem to find the images on the FB llewellyn page. :(

Aerin

I thought it was on the Lo Sacarabeo page and not the Llewellyn page?

SakuraFae

Aerin said:
I thought it was on the Lo Sacarabeo page and not the Llewellyn page?

doh, thank you! You re right.