Help identify four decks please

Alta

Deck 1: there is no title card. All of the cards are done in the style shown and follow the RWS pattern.

Attachments

• Deck-01.jpg
    Deck-01.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 210

Alta

Deck 2: Seems to be punched out. The minors have key words but no scenic drawings. Just cardboard, not proper card stock. Minors are colour coded, Cups are blue, swords are purple, wands are puce, pents are brown.

Attachments

• Deck-02.jpg
    Deck-02.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 211

Alta

Deck 3: instructions are in Italian but no indication of the publisher.

Attachments

• Box Deck-03.jpg
    Box Deck-03.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 171
  • Cards Deck 3.jpg
    Cards Deck 3.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 174

Freddie

Deck 3: instructions are in Italian but no indication of the publisher.

1JJ Swiss - U.S. Games/Agmuller is the normal publisher.

Freddie

Alta

This last one is very odd. The Courts are figures on all white backgrounds and look a lot like playing cards. The majors are very colourful, the Minors mostly have no illustrations, just the suit symbols. The Aces are somewhat illustrated, or at least prettier.

Attachments

• Box front deck 4.jpg
    Box front deck 4.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 146
  • Box end deck 4.jpg
    Box end deck 4.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 136
  • Cards deck 4.jpg
    Cards deck 4.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 169

Alta

1JJ Swiss - U.S. Games/Agmuller is the normal publisher.

Freddie
Good, thank you. I wonder if it is a bootleg as the box is very plain and shows no publisher.

Freddie

Good, thank you. I wonder if it is a bootleg as the box is very plain and shows no publisher.

I thought that as well Alta. I love that deck as it brings back many fond memories from many moons ago. I will pull it out tonight as your scans have me wanting it.

Freddie

rwcarter

This last one is very odd. The Courts are figures on all white backgrounds and look a lot like playing cards. The majors are very colourful, the Minors mostly have no illustrations, just the suit symbols. The Aces are somewhat illustrated, or at least prettier.

Putting the title through Google Translate, it comes out as Karmi or possibly Karmic Tarot. I think this is it - http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/karmic/ by the Knight and how the numbers are shown on the Majors.