Looking for a reader recommendations

morphine

Many of you are readers yourselves, in the past have you had a reading with someone who blew you away with their talents? I’m looking for recommendations from people who are themselves spiritual and open-minded to the realm.

I’m on a quest to find an individual who is experienced and is accurate. Whom you'd visited numerous times and would so again.

Am from S.E. coast, UK but can travel to surrounding areas and have Skype (open to receiving recommendations wherever the reader is based)

Thank you in advance

morphine

I've made this thread last year, just remembered it. The situation am finding myself presently (which concerns family member rather than myself) could definitely be assisted with intuitive guidance.

peace.

nisaba

What country do you live in? What region of what country?

Naturally, we're all going to recommend ourselves. If we do recommend anyone else, it will be a long list of forum-members that we've interacted with and swapped readings with for years.

Apollonia

I've made this thread last year, just remembered it. The situation am finding myself presently (which concerns family member rather than myself) could definitely be assisted with intuitive guidance.

peace.
These aren't all Tarot readers, but my favorites off the top of my head are:
Jeannine Bakriges (Tarot, Spiritualist Mediumship)
cat yronwode (Tarot, Rootworker)
Rose Vanden Eynden (Tarot, Spiritualist Mediumship)
Freya Aswynn (Runes)

You can Google them. They are in different areas, the first three in the US and Freya in Great Britain. I have had numerous readings with all four, phone readings with the first three, email readings with Freya.

PathWalker

POLITELY SNIPPED...
Naturally, we're all going to recommend ourselves. .....

Well, that makes me feel better :)
I'm in UK, west of England, and I do email readings also.

Good luck with your search
PathWalker

Citrin

I cannot recommend Kelly-Ann Maddox enough. She has an etsy shop with readings, if you google her name and etsy you should find it (she also goes by "The Four Queens").

I'm not sure what kind of reading you are looking for...? But Kelly-Ann does amazing readings when it comes to psychological themes and spirituality. I've purchased maybe 3 readings from her in the past. My favorite was definitely her Shadow Work Reading. It was scary how accurately it fit my personality and issues, and she has a way with words that really makes you think, revalue, and work with the issues at hand. I've printed the shadow work reading and I go back to it every now and then and work with her advice and helping words.

I also recommend a member here who has an etsy shop called "Compassion Tarot" I believe. Lea is very talented and puts lots of energy and time into her readings. :)

rmcfarron

I have to say our own Sulis is just remarkable. I find her readings to be spot on and her advice clear and to the point. She sees beyond the surface of a situation to give clarity and help.

morphine

pleased to see this thread is alive :)
thank you everyone very much for contributing your suggestions. having noted them all, I shall think it over.

i'm in need of a reading which could shed light on the situation on a family matter, specifically about the younger family members.
and my own career direction. Importantly, an ideal reading would be a predictive one rather than solely (or largely) advice based

please feel free to add other recommendations if someone comes to mind.

PS. I've mentioned that I'm based on south coast UK.

thank you once again.

MsAnon

Importantly, an ideal reading would be a predictive one rather than solely (or largely) advice based

Throwing this out there for what it's worth, depending on the issue of course, you may want to look into having a lenormand card reading done as well. both methods i adore and get much out of, but the lenormand card readings are meant to be more on the predictive/specific side...

morphine

Throwing this out there for what it's worth, depending on the issue of course, you may want to look into having a lenormand card reading done as well. both methods i adore and get much out of, but the lenormand card readings are meant to be more on the predictive/specific side...

ah, yes perfect. thank you!