Deck of the Week : Sign-up Thread: Week 205 : July 4 - July 10

BodhiSeed

On a thread about the Ceccoli over on the Decks forum, another poster suggested using the Vampyres book while working with the Ceccoli, as both are Thoth-based.

I didn't realize this either; I'll have to look through a new lens the next time I use this deck. :)

I was thrilled to receive my Alchemist's Oracle today and will be pairing that up with the Wild Unknown for this coming week.
I look forward to seeing some cards from the Alchemist Oracle! :D

BodhiSeed

:laugh:Shoot, forgot to post my decks for this week:
Fountain Tarot paired with Devas of Creation

ldiddy

Last minute sign up

Good morning, all. I would like to join you. I will be using The Light Gray Tarot. In my brief tarot explorations, I have found this deck wonderful to read with. They also shuffle and spread best for me (which matters!).

Happy 4th.

AJ

welcome to AT ldiddy! I'd not heard of the light gray before, it has some awesome cards.

BodhiSeed

welcome to AT ldiddy! I'd not heard of the light gray before, it has some awesome cards.

I second the welcome :) and agree the Light Gray has some interesting takes on the cards!

swedishfish612

I didn't realize this either; I'll have to look through a new lens the next time I use this deck. :)

I might've spoken too soon, as there's now a debate going on the Ceccoli thread as to whether it's RWS-based, Thoth-based, or veering off on its own! I've seen some resonance between the Vampyres book and the Ceccoli cards, so I might proceed with my little project, but it sounds like the images existed before the deck was created, and weren't really intended to fit either system! lol

VGimlet

Welcome from my too ldiddy! It's never too late to join the thread. :)

Edited to add - I PM's Sulis to fix the thread title, as I somehow erased the 4 when I was setting it up for this week.

:p

Thanks in advance Sulis!

Elendil

I am sticking with the Tarot Mucha as I was unable to complete the week with it last week as I was away from home for three days....
E.

Scarlet Woodland

Deviant Moon & Chronicles of Destiny Fortune Cards

Halloo all. Managed to leave my phone (and therefore my internet connection) at work on Wednesday like the genius I am; so missed all the fun on Thurs and Friday. Back in this week with today's pressies from the postman: Borderless deviant moon and the chronicles of destiny fortune cards (oooo shiny!) :)