8 of wands as feelings about breaking up

Adriana

If 8 of wands come up as what someone would feel if you broke up with them, how would you interpret it? Its a part of a bigger reading, but it doesn't look like they would be too upset. Seems more like a release, if negative maybe anger.

Strenght

Many unfinished things. Energy without direction, uncertainty, where to go from here? It would be helpful to see the entire reading. But a lack of closure is very obvious.

Farzon

Hmm, I see this as rushing forward. They could try to avoid the consequences by running away, trying to get on with their lives as soon as possible maybe denying themselves the proper time to heal.

Honeysun

When I saw your question, the first thing that came into my mind was "rebound". Maybe they're looking for a rebound relationship, and are quick to jump into new things. Aka trying to move on fast.

Hope this helps :)

jsgrrchg

Wands falling through the sky, through atmosphere, says to you that this person will burn all his energy and go down, depress.

IndigoWaves

The 8W here suggests to me that he/she would feel energized and liberated -- suddenly freed from the corral, eager to sow wild oats... A manic force that may be taken to extremes. I don't pick up sadness or regret behind it, but if there is any, it may be easily outrun.

Ruby Jewel

If 8 of wands come up as what someone would feel if you broke up with them, how would you interpret it? Its a part of a bigger reading, but it doesn't look like they would be too upset. Seems more like a release, if negative maybe anger.

I think the issue would be quickly resolved in their mind and the person would move on right away.

Adriana

Many unfinished things. Energy without direction, uncertainty, where to go from here? It would be helpful to see the entire reading. But a lack of closure is very obvious.

This makes much sense, much energy but all over the place. Thank you for this :)

Adriana

Hmm, I see this as rushing forward. They could try to avoid the consequences by running away, trying to get on with their lives as soon as possible maybe denying themselves the proper time to heal.

Thank you, I can see this as well. Sometimes it seems guys fo this more often after a break up too.

Adriana

When I saw your question, the first thing that came into my mind was "rebound". Maybe they're looking for a rebound relationship, and are quick to jump into new things. Aka trying to move on fast.

Hope this helps :)

Tbh, I think this person would likely do this any way. Historically speaking :)