Straightforward cards

mysticangel_001

Being on the autism spectrum I often have a hard time seeing how cards relate to different subjects, i.e. Swords, pentacles, or wands in relationship questions or cups, swords, or wands for work related questions, etc. If you could create a deck with cards that the card was more straightforward what would your cards be? The list I have come up with, so far, is as follows:
Love
Lust
Jealousy
Anger
Guilt
Frustration
Innocence
Lies/deceit
Happiness
Friendship
Conformity
Confidence
Trust
Confusion
Ambition
Sex
Control
Fear

What other card ideas can you think of that would be beneficial for someone who has a problem interpreting the normal tarot and/or lenormand cards?

Deaux

Surrender & conflict popped into my mind... along with transcendence and transformation/change?

There are so many possibilities, but those would be some of my picks :)

mysticangel_001

Surrender & conflict popped into my mind... along with transcendence and transformation/change?

There are so many possibilities, but those would be some of my picks :)

Oh, I like those. I will add them to my list. Thank you.

Deaux

You're welcome!
Also.. Reconciliation might be useful :)

Debra

Ambivalence (2 of swords)
Fairness (justice)
patience & balance (temperance)
honesty & clarity (sun)

mysticangel_001

Ambivalence (2 of swords)
Fairness (justice)
patience & balance (temperance)
honesty & clarity (sun)

I already added Honesty and was trying to figure out which card would include patience. I ran out of blank cards and will need to get more. LOL

Lucas Prince of Cats

Perhaps desire and imagination would be good ones. Also, perhaps intuition and perception?

mysticangel_001

Perhaps desire and imagination would be good ones. Also, perhaps intuition and perception?

I'm going to need to get another deck of blank cards. I have 44 cards already and need about 10 more for the extra ideas I have come up with. LOL