Tarot Figure toys..

littlethings

I'd like to see a real close up of the face on the base model. The painted one was a little closer, but I'd really like to see the details.

I wouldn't pay $10 for these because there's no way I could paint something that tiny myself, and I would prefer them painted. I also wouldn't give out more money to have them painted. Perhaps if I was a gamer I might think differently? Not sure.

I'm happy with my Lego tarot lady, too :)

Lee

OK, so what I want to know is... where do we get the Lego tarot lady? :confused:

starlightexp

OK, so what I want to know is... where do we get the Lego tarot lady? :confused:

Me too !

The cost does include shipping so I guess really you were not looking at paying more than around five or six US dollars for it, but I guess I'm not too sure if painting a chachki would be any harder then a card. To each their own. It just turns into a very highly priced set of majors.

Mixing them up might be a challenge. One Can certainly put them in a bag and jostle them around but some of the plastic pieces may snap off. Maybe you could close your eyes and imagine yourself walking through the streets of a town and reach out and grab one and that's the person you need. It sounds like they're doing an online gaming thing with them. Smart marketing doing the High Priestss first. That's the most common card most people feel they are either drawn to or are represented by

Shade

Given the scale of the figures, they are MUCH harder to paint than a card, but if people are willing to pay an additional $10 - $20 per model you can have a pro paint it beautifully for you.

Alternatively you can simplify by painting the figures a single color each (maybe based on elements or planetary rulers).

nicky

I can almost see the entire set above the fireplace in my villa at the edge of tarot town.. I return home after a cup of tea at Ye Olde Diviners' Inn - the fire crackling as the plastic melts and stains my marble floor….

em_idol_twins

Wow... I loved the lego tarot lady. I found it on ebay too and it costs a bit more expensive at £10. The problem is, the figure is holding a card which I dislike the most, The Tower. If that was the world instead, I would definitely go for it :D