Crystals for protection against black magic

a_shikhs

Which crystal would be good to protect someone from being harmed from black magic?? Any idea???

MCsea

A couple of ideas

Black Tourmaline

Clay ( this works by absorbing the negativity then you wash the clay away)

Black Marble - but it works only in short bursts

and mirrors are always good

Placing a bubble of love into the personal aura shield also reflects much more than we often give it credit for.

blessings

MARINA

Sweet Irish Angel

Protection Stones

hiya :)

Also to add to the previous post

Amethst will help ward of psychic attack,

Blue Chalcedony protects from black magic .

Carnelian is a protection stone too and will help also.

black onyx and black tourmaline are brilliant for protecting agains black magic and pink tourmaline reverses black magic also.

tigers eye is also used in protection against black magic.

hope these help ;)

Bluemanticore

Obsidian is a good black absorber of negative magic as well.

chrisam-crystals

black magic, eh?

have you got a really good idea that someone is using it against you?

ask your guides for protection and if you know the person who is doing negative work, then ask that karmic retribution be sent to them to show them the error of their ways.

also send some loving energy to them, and positive thoughts.....no matter how much you may not like them.

jue xx

Shadow Wolf

I agree with Chrisam-crystals. If you know who it is, then ask that they be
shown the error of their ways --lovingly. You don't want any bad karma coming back to bite you on the backside. Send lots of loving thoughts and
do protect yourself.

All of the above suggestions are great, I carry angelite with me, so conflicts will be minimized or dissolved before they even happen. I also surround myself in a bubble of white light.

Also call on Michael and the other archangels to protect you from negetivity.

Blessings,
Shadow Wolf

Ruby Red Slippers

Black Tourmaline - THE BEST

nelsleep

As well as crytals, try this ritual using sea salt...

I was told this simple ritual from a member of the Golden Dawn:

Find a time when you can be quiet and focused. Light three tealight candles and place as in the three corners of a triangle. Place behind each candle three small mirrors so the light is reflecting out (I got three little octagonal feng shui mirrors) and then surround all in a ring of sea salt. Burn once or twice a day for sessions that are as long as you are able to keep a watch on it (for fire safety reasons) Try to do this for a week -and then thereafter at any time you feel the urge. This is very effective as it reflects all realisation of intent back to those who have sent their intent (good or otherwise) to your household and you will get returning a sort of 'sheepish half ashamed energy from the realisation of what their intent had been -if it was negative. When you feel that energy returning all defused and ashamed, it is then really easy to put your view of your enemy in perspective and to drop any defensive/aggressive energy you may have been sending out which would have been fuelling this fire. It also tidies up everybodies behaviour in your own household quite quickly too, as an added bonus!

namaste
Nelsleep

Ruby Red Slippers

Tagging on to Nelsleep - Just send back to anyone - "I wish 10-fold of what you give out back to you"

This has helped me to dissolve any continued thoughts about a person - just saying in my mind, and/or out-loud, I wish you 10 fold of what you give back to you.

This has also helped in conversations where I did not want to participate or be sucked into a negative conversation, even though I may have believed what was being said....."Well lets just wish so-and-so a 10 fold return on what they are projecting at this time." Fair and it is over. No need to have the dark clouds so close to my space.

RRS

raeanne

Hi all,
Another stone that is very good at protection is jet. This stone is incredibly light weight but extremely strong. If black onyx is a coat of armor, jet would be a police officer’s high tech bulletproof Kevlar vest. Both can save your life but one is heavy and clunky while the other allows you greater freedom of movement. I love my jet! Also, please be extremely careful about reflecting energy back to this person. Mirrors do work but it can entangle you in the negativity. If your action (putting up a mirror either real or virtual) causes negativity to flow back on someone else and injures them, you are partially responsible for that. Jet has a dull surface that will protect you and defuse the energy without reflecting anything back on the person who sent it.