SWWF ~ Healing ~ Undressing of a Salad ~ Guiding Cauldron, Grip Belladonte, Aulruna

Grip Dellabonte

Hi, Guiding Cauldron and Aulruna -

Had my mother here for the weekend, and got little done. But I am going to meditate with the faeries this evening, and have a post for tomorrow.

I apologize to you both for not posting earlier.

Guiding Cauldron

can u describe please?

Aulruna said:
P.S. You all shone so beautifully during my visualization. Wow.

I'd LOVE to hear about what you saw, felt dureing your meditation.

I must try my meditation again, it started out so well then all of a sudden a huge arch of rainbow colors just sourounded all of us in a spiral with such blinding light. That I never got to focus on each individuals energy patterns, because we all blended togtehr! So I'll be trying again I think- I'm such a perfectionist! lol

Grip Dellabonte

The visualization exercise worked out pretty well for me. I had barely centered myself when these images popped into my head. That doesn't usually happen...most the time I have to do some breathing and self-talk to get relaxed enough. Hope you guys like it (it's kind of long...).

The three of us were standing at the base of an ancient oak tree in an old, old forest. The air was dry and comfortable. There was a dense layer of oak leaves and acorns on the floor of the forest.

We formed a circle and joined hands. Then at the same time we all got the idea to start slowly moving in a circle. Little by little we picked up the pace until we were going faster and faster.

As we did this, the leaves in the center of our circle started swirling up in a funnel shape, spinning in the same direction as we were.

We got going so fast we started to laugh. Soon, we could hear laughter from the leaves. Then we realized they weren't leaves! They were the faeries. All sorts of them. And they weren't swirling anymore. They were flying.

Faster and faster both groups went until we were all laughing so much, we fell down.

We three humans fell backward and when we sat up we noticed that The Undressing of a Salad didn't look as if they were vertical...the image on the picture is what they looked like when they fell to the ground! (I think they were trying to tell me that there's more than one way to look at their card...).

They were "frozen" in position until we started laughing again. Then they started rolling over, chattering, and laughing, too.

We stood up and joined hands again. The light then showed up. There was a beam of light that connected us all horizontally mid-torso around the circle. Then a beam of light came from each of the crowns of our heads. They connected in the center of the circle, combined and then shot straight up as one beam into the oak tree.

The Undressing of a Salad flew up into the beam in the center. They then came back down with other faeries. But I didn't recognize any of the others.

Adroito walked over and held each of our hands for a second, and smiled at each of us.

I think that's a good sign...:)

Grip Dellabonte

Questions & Answers -

* What fear is in your way?

- My main fear is that I might let someone down someday

* Are you making your life busy so that at the end of the day you did not fulfill the things you want most to do?

- It's a mix. Sometimes I get things done that I had planned. Sometimes I don't. But I think I do overload my days.

* What do you do to distract yourself?

- I putter around the house picking up after others, watch TV shows I don't even like, surf aimlessly on the computer, shop a little everyday instead of saving errands for one day...

* What do you do to diminish yourself?

- I probably do diminish myself but I don't pay attention to it regularly, so I don't know what I say!

* What happens when you set goals on specific dates/times?

- If I set a date or time, then I have focus and it usually gets done

* What past events are making you cringe or shy away?

- Nothing comes up...can't think of anything right now...

* What criticism do you take to heart from yourself or others?

- Again, can't think of anything for this one right now...

Okay...tomorrow is another day. More playing with TUoaS....hope to have something to report...

Guiding Cauldron

wow! your visual was amazing- I could definetly feel the energy and unabashed love for all involved...

i love that we were all accepted and initiated by teh fae into this circle so joyfully and simply :)

Funny enough I was just walking under a huge row of Oak trees yesterday with my son, and we were gathering the fallen leaves and nuts off teh grassy floor I still have oak leaves in my car! :)

Well teh fae seem to have mixed mesaged for me lately- typical that i dont undertsand them all lol

every time i try to focus on our group here, i keep getting cards, phrases, passages of information from teh fae that seems just for me and my growth for my path.

Also He of the Fiery sword is defiently making a HUGE precense to me lately. I've had him show in a reading done by someone else, a few dyas later I rememeberd to read up on it, then last night I was heading out with friends and he came out again in a card pull. When I asked for his guidance for the better good, the faery coin I had in my other hand started to get really hot, like a fire was upon it. I forgot I even had it in my hand until I started speaking to him! His responce was instant in knowing he was with me and guiding me along my way.

The meditation is what it was for me. So simple, so brilliant that I find it difficult to focus on another try. Thinking on it a bit I have always thought of rainbows as a sign of neverending and ultimate love and healing. SO I the the fae are right it was perfect as it was :) I think I'm getting the mesage that I may complicate things a bit from time t time and that i should let things be if its worked out all right the first time. In other words I'm being told to just let itgo and enjoy teh moment I already had. :)

Undressing of a salad, to be honest this name used to throw me everytime I read it- then BANG! its simplicity hit me. I can be such a DUH! sometimes lol
Then I realized I REALLY like this name. Dont make things what they are not, and dont change things so that you cant recognize them! Much like the salad dressing, a lil is nice to embellish, but to much makes it awfull and unedible! Then I thought of the fae world. Dont make such a fantasy of them, but just be open to what they are and how they deciede to come to you. Take them as they are basically. :)

I personally never like dressing on my salads anyway- I much rather just use herbs for the flavor with the bright greens- I guess that is how I can relate thus far with this card. :)

Well I hope it makes sence to you, it at least makes sence to me lol

Grip Dellabonte

Hi, Aulruna -

I feel connected to the Faerie on top, relaxing with my talents by my side, but out of sight. It feels peaceful and comfortable right now, but I have to be careful or that arm will go stiff, and it will be super tough to ever lift that ball again.

I like this thought that came to you. She's a very placid looking little faerie, so I see where you picked up the "peaceful and comfortable" image.

Also, while a dressing should make a salad harmonious and enhance it, it can overpower the more delicate flavours. Even mask things a little bit eek. So undressing is required, then pick through the ingredients and see if another dressing might taste nice, too.

This quote is more of a general philosophical musing. And being that, we in the group can benefit from it as well.

The first quote, it hit you on a personal level, like, "What can I learn from this?"
The second quote is like, "Isn't this interesting? I'll share it with the group".

Two different focuses...both insightful.

Grip Dellabonte

Hi, Guiding Cauldron -

Funny enough I was just walking under a huge row of Oak trees yesterday with my son, and we were gathering the fallen leaves and nuts off teh grassy floor I still have oak leaves in my car!

That is very neat! Maybe you brought home some faeries incognito! Interesting that you and I had a connection with oaks on the same day...

every time i try to focus on our group here, i keep getting cards, phrases, passages of information from teh fae that seems just for me and my growth for my path.

I know someone who keeps getting Solis...no matter what she tries to do, Solis keeps coming up. I think the faeries have something to tell you and her, but they're being obtuse!

Also He of the Fiery sword is defiently making a HUGE precense to me lately. I've had him show in a reading done by someone else, a few dyas later I rememeberd to read up on it, then last night I was heading out with friends and he came out again in a card pull. When I asked for his guidance for the better good, the faery coin I had in my other hand started to get really hot, like a fire was upon it. I forgot I even had it in my hand until I started speaking to him! His responce was instant in knowing he was with me and guiding me along my way.

WOW!!! I don't know what else to say to that...that's amazing. Except...He of the Fiery Sword...and a faery coin heated up in your hand. And you knew he was sending you a message that he was with you. That had to feel nice.

So in your meditation you saw a rainbow? I like that. Pure and simple, like you said. My meditation was not long, either. I'm just long-winded! Maybe Aulruna's was short like ours.

I personally never like dressing on my salads anyway- I much rather just use herbs for the flavor with the bright greens- I guess that is how I can relate thus far with this card.

Now I'm hungry! ;)

I'm grasping this card better since the three of us are working with it. It does have an odd title, but it's starting to make sense finally.

Guiding Cauldron

I know someone who keeps getting Solis...no matter what she tries to do, Solis keeps coming up. I think the faeries have something to tell you and her, but they're being obtuse!

ok i think i've made a connection here :) EUREKA!
when thinking of this card tday- the salad one. I was actually led to read about number 41- iibe the retriever :)

I love that card it makes me feel SO loved and cuddled....anyway teh keywording that stuck out from that card was...hopes, and wishes. also that hes loyal to me, even when it seems no one else is- he is :) he telling me of a forgotten hope, dream, i had and makeing it aware of it again- that it is now possible to pursue. That and i'll need to work for it to accomplish it lol

now flip to salad card and teh keyword connection i got was achieveing teh impossible! :) and they were showing me that even though they have balance- they have to work at it to achieve it and be practical about it too! :)

hope the connection makes sence to you guys as i got SO excited when i made that discovery today!! Now to just figure out WHAT dream they are refering to! First instinct makes me think of writing......Love and light xx

Grip Dellabonte

Very nice, Guiding Cauldron!
Now to just figure out WHAT dream they are refering to!

Like you said....this is the tricky part! But they may just get your mind working, and at some point the idea or dream will pop right in.

I have not had a chance to work with the faeries as yet today. Too much running around snaring kids.

Guiding Cauldron

interesting...

humm well today i had death pay an early visit followed on by the fee lion and BOY he is NOT happy with me!! I have been a lil on eth procrastination side fo late for a few things and i've started loads of things and need to finish them all because i'm starting to feel stressed in getting it all done! You think i would learn NOT to do that......