Psychic tarot:using your natural abilities to read the cards, content preview

babycrone49

The book

I am so pleased to read your comments. I would love to demystify our work so we can dig deeper in!

frac_ture

I had ordered this book a while ago from my local shop, and it finally came in! Picked it up a couple of days ago, and I look forward to digging into it, with reactions to follow here as applicable. It looks really interesting, though, at first glance! As a Tarot novice, I think it may be especially helpful and accessible to me...

Est

I was enabled by celticnoodle to buy this book and absolutely love it! Currently part-way through the Majors. I'm getting so much from each exercise. Highly recommended!

1Eleven

I purchased the digital copy of this book for my Nook and it seems like there are a ton of errors and words missing. I can deal with the errors but if something says, "Ask yourself these questions:" and there are no questions to follow it's a little bothersome. Other than that, I love this book so far. Does the physical book seem to have the same errors?

Thanks

Est

Hmmm. I'm reading it on Kindle app and haven't noticed any errors in that so far. No idea about the physical book, but hopefully someone else owns it and will be able to comment.

1Eleven

I noticed a few words missing early on but where it really stood out is the Minor Arcana chapter (roughly pages 28 and 29 with the first Essence Spread lessons). The cursive, script font is non-existent in my Nook version. I compared this to the preview of the book on Google Books.

Nancy responded to me promptly and mentioned this has been brought up by someone else. She will be notifying the publisher. I really hope this is resolved as I'm really looking forward to the rest of the exercises.

Thanks

Est

Oh, how frustrating for you :( So it sounds like it's just that version with problems. Hopefully they'll fix it soon. In the meantime, if you let me know where you come across missing questions and so on, I could PM them to you. Even on different page breaks, I'm sure we can figure it out! :)

frac_ture

I noticed a few words missing early on but where it really stood out is the Minor Arcana chapter (roughly pages 28 and 29 with the first Essence Spread lessons). The cursive, script font is non-existent in my Nook version. I compared this to the preview of the book on Google Books.

Nancy responded to me promptly and mentioned this has been brought up by someone else. She will be notifying the publisher. I really hope this is resolved as I'm really looking forward to the rest of the exercises.

Thanks

Hi, 1Eleven -- wow, that was really great of Nancy to get involved! And I, too, am sorry for what must be pretty frustrating. I have the book in hard copy, and I'm actually at exactly the point you mention (the Essence Spread section, whose italicized portions begin on page 28). I haven't spotted a single printing error so far, so as you heard from Nancy, it seems to be exclusively a digital version issue. I'll echo Est's kind offer to help: I might be able to transcribe or scan and e-mail you material that you need. Please feel free to PM me. So far, the book seems helpful and rather warm-hearted! My biggest issue has been settling on which deck to devote exclusively to the studies...

1Eleven

Thank you both for the very kind offer! I'll keep chugging along and see if I run into any more issues. Hopefully, I'll know something is missing :)

Thanks again! I may just grab a physical copy, too.

babycrone49

Darn the digital!

1Eleven - Private message your address...I will send you the hard copy!

Merry Christmas!

~n