Anyone intersted in studying the Tarot Art Nouveau - Antonella Castelli

misfitknits

welcome vegangypsie!!! so glad to have some fresh blood in the group! maybe we can breath some new life into this group!! i have already written my journal entry for strength, i just haven't added any new posts on this deck... i guess i got a little bummed that no one else was posting along with me, so i got a bit disheartened. BUT, seeing as how you're here, i'll definitely get started posting new cards again, not tonight, as i'm about to get off, but i'll start in the afternoon tomorrow! and once a card is posted, PLEASE add your thoughts, opinions, questions, difficulties, insights, whatever to the thread! or come to this thread, if the card has not had a thread started yet! and if you have done a reading and are having a little trouble interpreting it, post it in the your readings section to get some help from fellow members! the people here are so welcoming and ready to help out! *and, i've had this deck for about two years, and when i look at a card and then look it up in the little white book that comes with the deck, sometimes it makes no sense at all! the picture on the card versus the meaning in the book sometimes do NOT correlate AT ALL!!!*

again, welcome to AT, welcome to the art nouveau- hell, welcome to tarot!