Deviant Moon VII Pentacles

bumble bee

This is a very likeable card. Here is a little witch creature who has worked hard on her tree of pentacles. NOw she wants to see if it is worth her hard work and if it is time to harvest. As she pokes the tree with her wand blood drops out of the tree. You can see it on the ground. Maybe it is like a syrup tree and she is tapping it to see if it is ready. The tree is giving its life source up to her in response for her hard work. The factorys in the background are busy and prospourous with their chimmneys putting out smoke.
I think there is an analogy here about blood and bearing life also.

Looking at the LWB is says she is a young witch practicing her spells and poking her tree with a rusy nail to draw blood. It says the tree was formerly
dead and now it is alive with pentacles. Life where there was none.
That is cool too.

Herzog

the traditional message of "patience" is retained in this wonderful image, as well. Because the tree draws blood when she pokes it, it's as if the tree is saying "Ouch. I'm not ready yet. Be patient"

callistoluna

yes, and the blood on the grpund around the tree looks older than the fresh drop coming out of the tree. Maybe she's been testing the tree for when it's ready and it still isn't ready? Maybe she is trying to hurry it up? You can't rush a good thing.

wolf354

Lookin at her face it gives me a very different feeling. I see her as struggling to learn magic, not really sure about being something good or bad.
I see in her face questions like "Is this going to work? am I hurting the tree? ..."
Best regards,

kaushalyaandfrank

yes, and the blood on the grpund around the tree looks older than the fresh drop coming out of the tree. Maybe she's been testing the tree for when it's ready and it still isn't ready? Maybe she is trying to hurry it up? You can't rush a good thing.

I hadn't noticed the other drops on the ground, thanks for this!