Page of Wands Deviant Moon

bumble bee

You cant keep a good man down! this page is not going to let a little ice keep him from getting where he is going and he has come up with an inovative idea to cross the ice. I wouldn't do it but he seems to be managing just fine. This card can be about traveling and movement but also new ideas; however, it is a good idea to think your plans out before you put them into action. In the midst of a wintery cold frozen background this little guy who looks like a little tree bud him self comes up with new ideas.

afrosaxon

Whenever I get this card, the immediate thought is, "you're on thin ice."

This page is daring in that he's using stilts to get across the ice pond...and yes, if he succeeds, he'll be praised for his accomplishments even as folks shake their heads in awe and disbelief. BUT...how solid is that ice, really? If it cracks while he's going across (and he may be intent on doing just that), he's in big trouble. Doesn't look like the Page thought things through until the last minute (like he's walking on the stilts and then thinks, "Wait. I wonder how strong this ice is? I'd better hurry up!" Then he runs the risk of getting into another accident or mishap.

Another hallmark of this particular Page (in my opinion) is "seemed like a good idea at the time!" LOL

T.

hopena

afrosaxon said:
Whenever I get this card, the immediate thought is, "you're on thin ice."

This was my first thought, when I chose this Page today (in the second placement for this spread). The Devil came up as my Major, so I'm taking it as a big warning to watch myself, and watch out for anything that may come my way today.

I'm so glad I have this deck ~ this card beautifully illustrates the impulsivity and immaturity that can come with the Pages.

callistoluna

This Page gives me a "Jack and the Beanstalk" feel and like Jack can be prone to foolishness.
There is a sense of adventure with this page. Like nothing he does is ever boring.
Even in the barren winter environment he's in, whatever he touches comes to life. And he has fun doing it!

Maskelyne

This young man is learning to stilt-walk across ice. The X that his stilts form signify the uncertainty of his enterprise, the crossroads between success and disaster. Whatever this card signifies could go either way. He may master his slippery circumstances or collapse in a painful heap.

callistoluna

Maskelyne said:
This young man is learning to stilt-walk across ice. The X that his stilts form signify the uncertainty of his enterprise, the crossroads between success and disaster. Whatever this card signifies could go either way. He may master his slippery circumstances or collapse in a painful heap.

Great Idea! He is versatile and can adapt to situations - even the very challenging one of walking across ice on stilts!

zephyr_heart

Maskelyne said:
I agree to this. His creativity, backed with his foolhardiness and high energy level is both his blessing and his curse.

entropy

He's Prince Harry, convinced he's going to be able to get away with it just because he always has. :) Not a bad kid, but cheeky and impulsive. He's got a destination in mind, but he'll get there his own time with big risks along the way.

kaushalyaandfrank

Indeed! From the LWB:

Using a pair of hand-made stilts, the page boldly treks across an icy pond. Undaunted by the inherent risk of his actions, he confronts life’s obstacles with youthful optimism and energy.