Our Tarot Kickstarter - women's history tarot

Green Faerie

What a success within a few days for you Green Faerie! AT Forum seems a GREAT support!
Congratulations!! :party:
ETA: I just realized that Green Faerie isn't the creator!

I'm not the creator, no! :D I just wanted to bring this deck to everyone's attention. I am delighted that the goal has been met and the deck will be made! That's wonderful! It looks like it is going to be a beautiful work of art, and a lovely piece of women's history, too. :love:

DDwarks

This gets better and better! She's a Thothie herself and although the deck will be RW based, there will be some Thoth influence too! Wonderful!

UniversesCollide

This gets better and better! She's a Thothie herself and although the deck will be RW based, there will be some Thoth influence too! Wonderful!

I'm looking forward to that too, I really enjoy Thoth influenced decks.

OurTarotSarah

Y'all are the BEST!

Hey there! I hope you all don't mind me popping in here. I've never posted in the Aeclectic Tarot forums before, but after noticing several of my Kickstarter backers were coming from tarotforum.net... I had to see what was going on!

Thank you all soooooo SO SOOOO much for your kind words and support. It means the world to me. Here's a very Thoth-influenced card that I haven't revealed on social media or Kickstarter yet... Helen Keller is Two of Swords!

http://s28.postimg.org/mhkhh7qvx/HELEN_online.jpg

love & light,

Sarah Shipman

Madrigal

Hey there! I hope you all don't mind me popping in here. I've never posted in the Aeclectic Tarot forums before, but after noticing several of my Kickstarter backers were coming from tarotforum.net... I had to see what was going on!

Thank you all soooooo SO SOOOO much for your kind words and support. It means the world to me. Here's a very Thoth-influenced card that I haven't revealed on social media or Kickstarter yet... Helen Keller is Two of Swords!

http://s28.postimg.org/mhkhh7qvx/HELEN_online.jpg

love & light,

Sarah Shipman

This is gorgeous...and inspired. Can't wait for this deck to come out.

Tarotwolf

Glad I read this post, just came from the kickstarter site and backed the deck. I think the quotes under each of the cards on the site really give meaning and power to the images chosen.

OurTarotSarah

Glad I read this post, just came from the kickstarter site and backed the deck. I think the quotes under each of the cards on the site really give meaning and power to the images chosen.

Thank you so, so much for your support!

xo
Sarah

staticfuzz

I agree that the quotes really help make the cards meaningful. I'm assuming they'll go in the companion book? What are your plans for the book?

(I really want this deck but $ is tight this time of year...but I'm still looking for reasons to purchase this. :3)

Aeric

Great job Sarah!

I'm curious, has the Emperor card been retitled, or did you keep it the same?