Goddess Guidance Oracle Discussion

Logiatrix

Post all of your insights, experiences and questions regarding the Goddess Guidance Oracle Cards here...
:)

faunabay

I bought this deck quite a while ago - used it for a while - then it sat on my bookshelf. Recently though I bought Doreen's new book "Goddesses and Angels". This got me to pull out the deck again. :) So I've been working with the Goddesses lately.

The other night I had a dream that I don't remember but when I woke up I do remember something about Yemanya. I don't think I was speaking with her. I think I was talking to someone about her. (shrug) What's funny is she isn't one of the goddesses I'm drawn to. hmmmmm.....

I just thought it was interesting and very cool!

faerylvr

Just got them

My darling husband just brought home the Goddess Guidance Oracle Cards for me last night as a surpise. I am very excited about getting to know them and using them. In general I prefer oracle cards to tarot (although I do read with both). I hope that there are more people out there who use them so that we can start and keep a discussion going :)

rcb30872

I must admit, that I am not that keen on this deck, but I don't mind using it from time to time.

I am going to do the same thing that I have done for the Healing with Fairies, Magical Mermaids and Dolphins and Archangel discussion threads. The card I have chosen to discuss now is:

ISHTAR
Boundaries
"Love yourself enough to say no to others' demands on your time and energy"

This says that you should want to give to others, not because you feel obliged to or guilty if you don't. If you give, give and give to others, you would start of feel low in energy and resentful. You should not be afraid to say no.

In other words, set some boundaries. By setting boundaries, you would feel better, and that you would be more willing to give to others. When you give to others because you are willing, you will experience the joy, whereas you won'f find joy if you feel that you have to.

A need to understand that others would appreciate you by setting up these boundaries. You would be a more pleasant person to be around. Not only will you benefit from setting these boundaries, they will too. If they do not appreciate these boundaries, then you are probably better off with out them in your life.

:love:

Bec

rcb30872

RHIANNON
Sorceress
"You are a magical person who can manifest your clear intentions into reality"

This may indicate that your spiritual nature is dormant nad that needs to be awakened. It suggests that if you are spending a lot of time inside, you may need to go outside so that you can commune with nature, in a manner of speaking. Perhaps you would like to sit outside at night time so you can spend some time looking at the moon and the stars. It also menations that Goddess Rhiannon is a shape changer, and may come to you as an animal.

You may receive soime ideas or other form of guidance, in which way you can fulfill your life's mission. While you are outside, perhaps you can use this time to make clear and firm decisions, in regards to what you desire and what you are goin to do. By making this clear and firm decision then you are more likely to gain opportunities, help and guidance to make whatever you have decided upon into reality, withougt a frim and clear decision then you will not be able to receive the help you need, as where this help is coming from, they would not be able to know how to help you.

It also says tha twhatever your dreams have, you need to have faith that this dream is manifested. So, what you can do in that instance is sit quietly in a quiet place and visualise that your dream has already come true, and be grateful for that. You alos need to get rid of, set asice, deal or challenge your self-doubts, fears and worries so that you can work solidly and single-mindedly on to making this dream a reality, into a manifestation. You also need to use your time and energy productively to work on bringing this dream into a reality.

Be open to receiving, more that you receive the more you are able to help and give to others. Know that you deserve this help and guidance. Also know that you deserve the best.

Bec

faerylvr

Sulis
Bodies of Water
"Spend time near water, such as a lake, river, or the ocean, to recharge your batteries"

Water is the source of all life. Whatever ails us we will need to have water both in and out to recover. A quiet walk within the hearing of a stream or the along the banks of lake may be all it takes to help ease the pains of the soul.

For the body this may mean that there should be more water intake. I know I am bad about this, as most people can be. Remember to intake the recommended amount of water so that the body can be cured as well .

rcb30872

GUINEVERE
True Love
"The romantic stirrings in your heart have propelled the universe to deliver great love to you"

This card can be applied on so many different levels. It may mean that you need to take some time out of your busy schedule to pamper yourself. In the fact that you could help by bringing laughter in to your life, for example, this may be a matter of sharing jokes with a friend, reading a funny book or watching a funny movie. Of course it could also mean the more obvious things, in which not only can it make you feel better, it would help to improve or accentuate your attractiveness, such as getting a new hair style, buying new clothes, buying accessories including jewellery, getting a manicure, a pedicure, a facial, any other beauty treatment or a soak in a nice bath with some nice smelling bath salts or essential oils.

It may also indicate that if you are single, the arrival of a romantic partner would be coming reasonably soon. This romantic relationship would be more than likely a very significant one where it is possible that it could be with your soulmate. I guess in some sense it could be a message for someone single not to give up hope.

It may also indicate that the romantic relationship, or your long term relationship, has become stale and the romance has all but gone. So, then this would indicate that you may need to make particular attention and efforts to rekindle the romance. Could be anything, such as buying a special gift, flowers or chocolats for your romantic partner. It may be a matter of having a romantic candle lit dinner at home, or even going to a favourite or special restaurant. It could be a matter of making an effort to organise a romantic getaway, a dirty weekend or a second honeymoon (if married). It may be a matter of sharing a bubble bath or giving each other massages, or spicing things up in the bedroom, you can use your own imagination here for that

Bec

rcb30872

Kuan Yin
"Release judgements about yourself and others, and focus on the love and light that is within everyone"

I think this says that we all make mistakes, and these mistakes are just that, mistakes. So, whatever is going on or has gone on with yourself and others is a show that none of us are perfect. So, you should not give yourself a hard time for these mistakes that you or others have made. Instead, you should be focussing on the positive qualities, attributes and characteristics of yourself and others.

By judging, being unforgiving, holding grudges, holding on to shame, holding on to anger, holding on to fear and hating yourself and others are very destructive. By saying this reminds me of a counselling session that I had once, where the counselor said that the most destructive thought or feeling was shame. If you feel shame you may have certain behaviours that are destructive, it could be a matter of you physically harming yourself or others, constantly putting yourself down, where putting down others would be in some way a compensatory thing where you would be putting others down to make yourself look better or feel bigger.

Also, these negative thoughts and feelings would limit yourself, there would be a sense that there would be a lot of opportunities that you will miss out on, you would miss out on certain situations, circumstances and experiences that would be positive and you would miss out on making relationships that would be significant in a beneficial way. Also, by having such one-sided negative thoughts you would miss or at least misunderstand guidance, suggestions and any offers for safety, security and protection.

This card also mentions that you should also avoid gossip and bad mouthing yourself in others. In some way it could be said that you should also avoid other people who do the same, or at least don't pay attention to what they have to say, as that would sway your own opinions or the truth about someone or a situation. So, I guess in a way this should mean that you should avoid negative influences, such as gossip magazines, negative people and naysayers.

Bec

rcb30872

MAWU
Mother Earth
"You are called upon to help with environmentalism"

This is about being aware of what you are doing, as in the chemicals you use, littering and all of those things that can be harming the environment. It guides you to be more mindful of what you are doing and how you can go about doing things that are environmentally friendly. There are certain things that we use, including cleaning products, which are quite harmful to the envoronemtn, there may be an excessive use of these, or it could be a simple matter of finding a more natural and/or environmentally friendly product instead.

It can be about recycling, and the best way of disposal of certain things. Such as medications or any drgus that have reached their use by date should be taken to the chemist/pharmacist for safe disposal. Recycling may be a matter of you find something that you can use again, and again, such as plastic bags and containers. If you have the facilities, might be a matter of separating your recyclables, such as paper, glass and certain plastic containers, from your ordinary garbage.

Certain products have excessive quantities of phosphates, that if allowed to get into the water table, that would find itself into a water course, such as a river, for example, that could result in an algal bloom, which is environmentally damaging. There are certain other things that should not be flushed down the toilet, such as sanitary pads and nappies. There are some things that should not be tipped own the sink, and should be disposed of in other ways, such as cooking oils.

I could list a whole lot of things. But in the end it is more about being mindful or what you are doing and knowing what the potential affects on the environment. By knowing this, you may be more likely to use an alternative method. By knowing this you would be able to bring this to the attention of other people. Perhaps you would like to become involved in an environmental group, such as Save the Whales and Greenpeace, to name a few.

Bec

rcb30872

AINE
Leap of Faith
"Take a risk, and put your heart's desire into action"

This card says that you need to make a specific decision and to stop procrastinating. This means in essence that deep down you know what you really want to do and what your life's mission is. It could be seen in some way you may be in a situation where you are just plodding along and not working on your true heart's desire. It could be in the sense that you have a stable job and career where there is a sense of security and guarantee that you will get a regular income, but you may not actually like your job, as an example.

It could be that you really have a yearning to do something but you are not doing anything about it because of your negative thougts, such as self-doubts, fears, worries, insecurities and other self-sabotaging thoughts. In which case you may need to deal and challenge these negative thoughts, and turn them around so that they can be positive thoughts instead.

It could be a simple fact that you may actually be in another circumstance and situation that is something you really don't want and is making you feel restless, unhappy and upset. It can be seen that, despite that you are not happy and it no longer serves a purpose, you are staying there because it is comfortable. You don't want to get out of your comfort zone.

Despite the fact that you may not actually be doing something about your situation and circumstance, and not working on your heart's true desire, you would always have that nagging thought and feeling. Then this nagging thought could be that of your inner guidance and your intuition urging you to do something. This will stay there, until you finally decide to do something about it. We all deserve to have what we want, need and desire. Once you have made the decision to do something about it your prayers will be answered, so you will feel safe, secure and protected, on top of that you would be provided with all the things you need to fulfill your life's mission, so you need to have the faith that these things will be provided to you by the Universe.

Bec