Where to find XL Crowley's Thoth Deck?

The Happy Squirrel

The largest I could find is the USG green box which cards are 5.5 inches tall. I could have sworn I saw a giant deck somewhere. But can't remember if it was just my imagination. Is there actually a giant deck for this one? I trimmed my large deck and it is wonderful but I still find myself squinting through them. So I hope to obtain the largest possible deck and trim the cards for study purposes.

Thanks in advance for your time and help!

SarahJoy

Oops, didn't see you already have the large. There's nothing bigger that I know of.

Grigori

I'm not aware of there ever having been anything larger. I agree it would be nice to have a giant size version, as there is with the RWS

AJ

Could you scan with high resolution and then print out a larger version for study?

The Happy Squirrel

Could you scan with high resolution and then print out a larger version for study?

I suppose that could be done :) But I somehow thought there was a giant thoth not sure why :)

Zephyros

I'm not aware of there ever having been anything larger. I agree it would be nice to have a giant size version, as there is with the RWS

Or a giant, poster-size set of quality prints of all seventy eight cards? One can only dream...

Grigori

Or a giant, poster-size set of quality prints of all seventy eight cards? One can only dream...

Yes exactly. I once made this with a RWS, so each card is A4 sized on photograph paper in colour. But that was a long time ago when I didn't have to pay for the ink myself haha Thoth doesn't fit as cleanly on A4 sizing either if I recall correctly

The Happy Squirrel

Hmmmmm this is giving me ideas. I wonder if we can scan them and print them on premium quality thick card stocks or papers. And as a reference and study aid, bind them together in order or put them in ready made photo album to create a crowley thoth image dictionary! :)