What's the Postman Bringing? Part 12

Luna's Crone

aus shadow and light

just found it on ebay, aussie company. so in us. aus $ 39.73 usd 29.73. I was surprised the way people where talking i thought it would be alot higher. and its a blue angel deck

rylla

Lumina tarot. First deck ordered this year.

Daemon Lover

Animism ......finally!

And the Earthbound Oracle..

Libra 58

Last deck I bought before New Year was "The Spiral Tarot" by Kay Steventon. I love the purple borders!

cSpaceDiva

I received a book on botanical illustration for Christmas, and that along with the fact that it is back down to a reasonable price, inspired me to pull the trigger on the Druid Plant Oracle.

fractalgranny

i just went to an event at our local unitarian church - hadn't been there in years and years - and it turned out that it involved a gift table. what do i find there? an oswald wirth deck! it's mine now :)

Celtictarot

Polish tarot deck, happy tarot bag and wisdom of elves and fairies.

devilkitty

The Quareia Magician's Deck, and three from Yves in Marseille (Burdel, Heri, and a backup Madenie).

Michellehihi

La corte dei tarocchi

I just received this beauty, its still wrapped but I wanted to show you how precious even the wrapping is old fashioned, with a wax seal!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 385

FaintlyMacabre

1JJ Swiss

I always wanted one so finally bit. It's not the one I would have chosen first but I think they would have gone for too much so I took a chance and hope it's okay. (prefer a blue box or an earlier one but hope this is alright). You can look at these forever.