$5 deck sale at Llewellyn

Ilithiya

I feel dirty now. :/

I just woke up from a badly needed nap, groggy and still half asleep, and saw the thread.

Off I wander, like an idiot...

...and pick up Liber T, Orient, and Hidden.

Phaw. Bless you, le pendu, for sharing.

Good things happen to me in threes - and this is #3. As the eternal pessimist that I am, I wonder what the Universe's payback demand is gonna be. ;)

Yeah, I'm still waking up.

Illy

Netzach

I wish you hadn't posted this thread . . . I was being so good. Only a couple of days ago I put a deck on my "wants" list rather than ordering it. And now I've gone and ordered three - none of which was on my "wants" list!

le pendu

Netzach said:
I wish you hadn't posted this thread . . . I was being so good. Only a couple of days ago I put a deck on my "wants" list rather than ordering it. And now I've gone and ordered three - none of which was on my "wants" list!

Maybe I should change my name from "le pendu" to "le diable"?

;)
robert

Leleii

$5.00 Sale

I just order the Ancient Tarot of Lombardy and The Etruscan Tarot.
Total $13.00 including shipping.
I had my eye on the Etruscan for a while, I am glad I ordered it.

Leleii

HudsonGray

Lo Scarabeo should be grateful for all the decks sold in the past two days thanks to this thread! LOL

Ilithiya

Someone did mention this a few pages back...

...how often *does* this kind of sale happen, anyway? I don't remember seeing the other thread when it happened the last time.

Illy

Psyndi

I haven't been around for a month. I show up and what do I find?
le pendu has posted a bea-u-ti-ful sale site! Six decks later and I'm a most happy co-dependent! Thanks for sharing.

Oh, you should really get a commission!! :)

Ilithiya

Psyndi said:
Oh, you should really get a commission!! :)

I completely agree. Either that, or a medal that says "Aeclectic Enabler". *winks* If it wasn't for the share, only heaven knows how long it would have taken me to get around to getting the ones I did. :)

Illy

gorgeousbutterfly

sooooooooooo excited!!!

i got ......

Ancient Italian Tarot
Ancient Tarot of Lombardy
Classic Tarot
Tarot of Marseille

so cheap, total is 23!!! that is the price i would normally get for one deck!!! what a steal!! it looks like they are being sold fast, and i wouldn't wait to get them!! :)

SilverCloudedWolf

Thanks Le Pendu!!!!!

I am now eagerly awaiting the Tarot of Atlantis (and Celtic Dragon even though it's not in the sale, but I thought while I was paying all that shipping costs I might as well! lol)

Silver