Deviant Moon Tarot

6 Haunted Days

Moonboy said:
The deck is going to be "unveiled"" at INATS east in January. I would say, from what I know now, that everything is about a month or so away....January seems to be the indicator I get.

I think my website will BE the companion to the deck, lol...for now, anyway.
I am almost finished with it. I will also post a few more cards to check out in the meantime.

Thanks SO much for your comments, friends!

Regards,
Patrick

See that is what I mean, they tell you the creator 1 thing and a seller a completely other time frame! I'm not sure their right hand is aware of what their left is up to lol.

Looking forward to more cards!

Sphinxmoth

hey, if not for Yule, this deck would make an awesome
Valentine's Day present ;)

moff, still pinching herself such a deck is going to exist in the first place..

TheSpanishCaptain

Local Amazon has it scheduled for January, so... :)

Keirquen

Does anyone have a link to images of this deck? I tried searching but couldn't find any and was surprised that Tarot Garden doesn't have any either.

As for MySpace--I get confused in that place--all those Gen Y'ers:eek:

6 Haunted Days

Keirquen said:
Does anyone have a link to images of this deck? I tried searching but couldn't find any and was surprised that Tarot Garden doesn't have any either.

Yep, MySpace is the only place right now where you're going to find images of this deck.

6 Haunted Days

TheSpanishCaptain said:
Local Amazon has it scheduled for January, so... :)

Yes, and the US Amazon has it scheduled for December 1...so...I think we can agree every site and even the manufacturer USG has a different idea when it's going to be released.

Honestly I've rarely seen a release date so jumping around before, I'm just going with what the manufacturer said and assum I'm going to have to wait some months for it.

Keirquen

Now I understand the Tim Burton comments! Wow, this is really striking!

I think it's going on the wishlist! Thanks for the link. :)

pippi

Keirquen said:

I thought I was the only one! I can't make heads or tails of MySpace...the pages have no flow to them and are so hard to read...makes my head spin! :)

I did, however, venture to Deviant Moon's Myspace to see the wonderful photos. There's a link that says the entire deck is available to view on the website, but that seems to be just a tease for now. ;)

TallTarotGuy

Patrick,

I am eagerly awaiting a copy of your deck. From just the few scans you've shown, I can tell it's going to the top of the list of my all-time favorites. As for the confusion on the release dates...well, patience is a virtue. :)

Congrats on seeing your artistic vision & hard work finally coming to fruition!

TTG