A Most Genuine & Authentic Fake 15th Century Method!

Melanchollic

An Example Reading

M.E.L., 1499 has given several examples for common questions, but sometimes a question arises that requires we use a bit of creativity in choosing our two significators. Here's an example from the file.

The querent asked -

"Will my husband get drunk and embarrass me at our nephew's wedding reception?"

Evidently, the husband had a habit of doing this sort of thing. As do I. :laugh:

I wasn't sure which cards to use for my two significators. I finally decided to use Folly (0) as the main significator and Love (VI) to represent the party. Would Folly come into the proximity of the festivities? Here was the results. There is some chance he may embarrass the querent, about 50%.

15th04.jpg

I later learned that the husband had indeed made a complete ass of himself!! :laugh:

Melanchollic

Bernice said:
Can I ask what Significator you would choose for a job/employment? I'v thought the Chariot, but think it best suited to Promotion.....

Bee :)

I believe that will be M.E.L.'s very next "M.E.L. transmission" from 1499. ;)

Bernice

:laugh: Very telling that Chariot (victory) was to the immediate right of the Significator (Folly) = the husband would excel himself in this regard!

Rosanne

Aye this is a very good way. It is like LeNormand in a way; more useful for me than that though. It is the concentrated view that I like. Really quick is the pleasing part.

It is like having the answer first before the question really- if you have drawn the significators.

~Rosanne

Melanchollic

An Example Reading

A Querent asks -

"Will the party tonight be any good?"

15th09.jpg

Judgement -

Here I chose the Hanged Man as the co-significator, instead of Fortune. This will show whether or not "pleasure" (Love) will be "betrayed". In this case pleasure will be betrayed. The party will be a disappointment.

Bernice

If you want plenty of extra nuance, and room to maneuver, I know a pretty good Astrological Method! :D
Yes indeed! A marvellous spread. I bet you were under the influence of M.E.L. at that time and didn't realise it ! :)
But this brings up an important point. You can't change significators once the cards are turned up.
The key to this method is the proximity of two clear significators within a set space.
the idea here is keeping it simple, for quick clear judgement. Is it or ain't it?

Agreed :)

Melanchollic

Rosanne said:
Aye this is a very good way. It is like LeNormand in a way; more useful for me than that though. It is the concentrated view that I like. Really quick is the pleasing part.

It is like having the answer first before the question really - if you have drawn the significators.

~Rosanne

:laugh: Yes! It is isn't it? Excellent observation. (Can I borrow that line? :?: :love: )

Rosanne

Sure! :)

I have had a question from a very good friend that I have not read on, because of fear.

So I bit the bullet tonight.

The Question by Friend: Will The NZ Government grant me my permanent Visa?

Significators: NZ Government = Emperor....Permanent Visa= Sun
Top Row.....Temp....Lovers.....Justice....Chariot....HM....Papesse.....WOF
Middle Row..Moon...Bateleur...Pope.......Empress..Star...Hermit......Devil
First Row....Tower..Strength...Emperor...Death..Sun...Judgment...Fool

Hehe I guess I will break out the Champagne!!!! :thumbsup:

~Rosanne

Melanchollic

On Timing

On the Judgement of Time

Father Time (VIIII) shall be the co-significator in all question of time. If the main significator is in close proximity of Father Time, the event will occur at the soonest reasonable time. The time frame will increase in a logical way the further from Father Time the significator is. The reader must use their common sense. Each inquiry will have its own appropriate scale of time.

15th05.jpg

Key -

Yellow - The Soonest possible time. Ex. - a week.
Orange - A little longer. Ex. - two weeks.
Red - A bit longer still. Ex. - a month
Purple - Even longer still. Ex - a season (three months)
Blue - The longest of reasonable times - a year
Green - Longer still - two years or longer
Brown - An unreasonable amount of time - maybe never

These examples are but one scale. For some questions the
soonest possible time may be an hour, for others, 10 years.
Use your common sense.

Bernice

I like this for timing M.E.L. Thank you.