Zombie tarot - Four of Hazards

shadowdancer

Again, my tongue in cheek take. Other viewpoints most definitely welcome, serious or not so serious. :)

You think it is a case of hear no evil see no evil, right? Well, if you did open your ears, and pop your head up over the counter you will see you are actually wrong. You have mistaken those moans and screams for zombies, but in fact they are your neighbours, friends and family. And yes, you have enough there to feed them as well as a small army. So don't be such a tight arse - let them in. Seriously if you are being this possessive and obsessive over a few cans of soddin' spam you are really are a saddo of the highest order. Besides which, should you then encounter a REAL zombie invasion, there will be more of you to fight them off. Let's face it, you only have two hands (well, for now anyway) so what do you think you can really do by yourself with three rifles and a hatchet. And don't get me started on the grenades, unless you are planning on firing them from out of your rear end. Which should be possible after eating those beans and spam. I think you seriously need to address something important here: there is a real difference between being savvy and stocking for a rainy day and being a selfish idiot.

Attachments

• hazards 4.jpg
    hazards 4.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 417

Winterchild

Again, my tongue in cheek take. Other viewpoints most definitely welcome, serious or not so serious. :)

You think it is a case of hear no evil see no evil, right? Well, if you did open your ears, and pop your head up over the counter you will see you are actually wrong. You have mistaken those moans and screams for zombies, but in fact they are your neighbours, friends and family. And yes, you have enough there to feed them as well as a small army. So don't be such a tight arse - let them in. Seriously if you are being this possessive and obsessive over a few cans of soddin' spam you are really are a saddo of the highest order. Besides which, should you then encounter a REAL zombie invasion, there will be more of you to fight them off. Let's face it, you only have two hands (well, for now anyway) so what do you think you can really do by yourself with three rifles and a hatchet. And don't get me started on the grenades, unless you are planning on firing them from out of your rear end. Which should be possible after eating those beans and spam. I think you seriously need to address something important here: there is a real difference between being savvy and stocking for a rainy day and being a selfish idiot.

I like this cards take..... lol taking stock, preparing for the raid..hanging on to all he can that feels stable when the world outside has gone nuts... the typical guy (or gal).... retreating to his cave....

Queen of Disks

The first thing I thought of when I saw this card are those Doomsday Preppers people I kept seeing on TV. They are convinced a certain disaster is going to happen and have created all of these defenses and stockpiled lots of food and supplies and learned all sorts of survival training to survive what they think is going to happen. I wonder if something (Heaven forbid) happens, if all that preparation will even matter and if they will stop to help their fellow humans in need, or if they will just hoard it for themselves.

This card is about not walling yourself off from other people and helping others. You have to trust people if you are going to survive and thrive in life and the zombie apocalypse. (Rick and the group in the Walking Dead find this out the hard way.)

ana luisa

I agree it's a card of ignoring the needs of others but judging from the food he has in stock, this card could also be pointing to dangerous eating habits. Puns aside, Ham+ Lard + Beans + Instant coffee + hand grenades !!!!!!!! He DOES need to muffle the sound :D