Joy and Sorrow new deck coming

RiverRunsDeep

I know that things are probably moving along, but I wanted to post how anxious I am to be able to purchase this wonderful deck!!! :):) Looking forward to it!

Hexi

joy and sorrow update

I will be sending for my newly tweaked proof this week. so soon my lovelies soon... I want it to be the best I can make it to be. Cheers Hexi.

Hexi

Joy and sorrow update

I am waiting on the mail, hopefully not held up by a postal strike. Last chance to get on the notification listing Roxiartwork@gmail.com

Those on the list will have discount pricing, and first opportunity to purchase the original images. Signed prints are now available on my web page. Cheers Hexi

Hexi

Joy and sorrow notification list

Sunday is the last day to be on the notification list for Joy and Sorrow. email Roxiartwork@gmail.com put Joy and Sorrow in Subject line. I have the beautiful proofs in my hot little hands. So glad I went with linen with UV coating, it makes the colours brighter and richer. Love how they turned out.

Those on the list will receive first notice and introductory pricing as well as first dibs on the originals when I am ready to sell them..

Signed prints are available on my web page now and metal prints and magnets are coming soon. Cheers Hexi

MoonGypsy

Sunday is the last day to be on the notification list for Joy and Sorrow. email Roxiartwork@gmail.com put Joy and Sorrow in Subject line. I have the beautiful proofs in my hot little hands. So glad I went with linen with UV coating, it makes the colours brighter and richer. Love how they turned out.

Those on the list will receive first notice and introductory pricing as well as first dibs on the originals when I am ready to sell them..

Signed prints are available on my web page now and metal prints and magnets are coming soon. Cheers Hexi

Such fabulous news, Hexi!!! i can hardly wait for my notification email!!! :party:

RiverRunsDeep

Check your email, everyone! I received my notification this evening that the deck is available to purchase at the introductory price. Just purchased the jumbo size!! :party:

MissNine

Very beautiful cards. And really unique purpose for an oracle deck. :thumbsup:

WolfyJames

I've received the email as well, and I plan to buy a pocket version next month. I bought a few things for my computer's upgrades this month so I'm pretty broke right now.

Achlys

that sounds really interesting...i should recommend it to my friend who' a counselor. maybe that would be good with working with some of his clients.