The star keeps haunting me

feminine_mystique

It means HOPE, it doesn't mean you'll necessarily get what you hope for, for certain. Hope is a state of mind, not the certainty of an event.

He may be hoping for anything: for you, for you to go away, for someone or something else, even for a promotion or a new job.

How do you read shadow cards? I read them as the energy furthest away from reality, which might indicate that hope is pointless. Others read them as something negative, which might indicate that someone is hpoping for something that in the end might be destructive for them. So what does a shadow card mean to you?
The shadow card is something that the person in hiding within them. Something that they may not even be aware of. Sometimes if the shadow is a court card I interpret it as the person I'm reading in which they want to be or who they are but with their situation are not being true. Does that make sense lol?

But your right hope can mean anything so i don't know. It could be my hope or his. Or hopes in more negative form. I just dont know. [emoji21]

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk