Hanged man and Moon as feelings

Tera

From his seeing you as the Empress while feeling like the Moon and Hanged Man, I'm getting a rather perplexed "Is she trying to seduce me?" vibe. It looks like he's aware of your interest (Empress) in him, but for whatever reason(s) finds it more unnerving (Moon) than desirable, and he'd apparently prefer to keep his hands to himself (Hanged Man). Interestingly, the High Priestess has a "hands off" energy, too -- a cooler, more self-contained demeanor than the Empress would display. This seems to advise the suppression of urges to flirt and avoidance of unnecessary/extended physical contact to help this guy feel more at ease.

Along with the secretive Moon, the High Priestess hints that pertinent information is currently unknown, and might never be fully revealed... So while your trainer may understandably just want to keep things professional, I'd wonder if maybe he also is already seeing someone, or prefers a very different "type" from the Empress (perhaps even men). If he knows/suspects that you are currently involved with someone else, yourself, that would likely be a factor, too. These are just some ideas, anyway... And did you use a whole deck for this reading or Majors only?

Dear Indigo,

as you say, I do actually feel sometimes that he might not be at ease, other times that he is somehow drawn to me. But that might be maybe what I wished for? Also, he is single and I am single.Also, he is 8 years younger than me.

IndigoWaves

Dear Indigo,

as you say, I do actually feel sometimes that he might not be at ease, other times that he is somehow drawn to me. But that might be maybe what I wished for? Also, he is single and I am single.Also, he is 8 years younger than me.
Since the Empress has such a strong desire nature, it's very possible that your own attraction is being projected onto him... And even if there is some interest on his part, the age difference could be limiting it or adding to/inducing discomfort.

As a side note, it's harder to get a clear picture when only Majors are used, as dozens of potentially more insightful, often action-specific cards are "silenced" that way. You may want to reconsider their use in the future, especially when confusing situations are involved. Cheers.

headincloud

Hanged man may indicate he's hanging back for the sake of professionalism whilst moon and priestess indicate possibly some things yet to come to light.