Tower card

Awkward.turtle91

Okay I asked two questions about two different people last night and the tower card came up in the same position.

(Different questions), it came back in the past positions with the two people.

I'm wondering if this has some significance ass I know the tower card can mean change and sudden distcrution.

I've found an image of the Internet as I'm no where near my decks, I don't know if I can link the website too it, but this isn't my image and I'm not trying to take copy right or anything for it

Could the tower card be telling me that at this moment in time something changes with in me with both of these relationships and made me think about where I need to be in my life ? Or are they both a significant relationship?

I'm struggling to read the tower card in the past context especially when it appears twice.

Any ideas?

Attachments

• IMG_7513.JPG
    IMG_7513.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 149

rwcarter

Going only by the image, is it possible there was some shocking revelation in the past in each of the relationships? Or were they turbulent relationships based on the waves hitting the tower?

Or is it possible that each relationship was half of a one-two punch that together brought you to some new realization about your life, yourself, your relationships, etc.?

Rodney

Ruby Jewel

Okay I asked two questions about two different people last night and the tower card came up in the same position.

(Different questions), it came back in the past positions with the two people.

I'm wondering if this has some significance ass I know the tower card can mean change and sudden distcrution.

I've found an image of the Internet as I'm no where near my decks, I don't know if I can link the website too it, but this isn't my image and I'm not trying to take copy right or anything for it

Could the tower card be telling me that at this moment in time something changes with in me with both of these relationships and made me think about where I need to be in my life ? Or are they both a significant relationship?

I'm struggling to read the tower card in the past context especially when it appears twice.

Any ideas?

Since it is in the past, it has already happened. I think the Tower card is saying both relationships went the same route....exploded, imploded, deconstructed. Only the client knows how that happened. The point is where does it go now that it has a chance to rebuild. The rest of the cards will tell.

Awkward.turtle91

Since it is in the past, it has already happened. I think the Tower card is saying both relationships went the same route....exploded, imploded, deconstructed. Only the client knows how that happened. The point is where does it go now that it has a chance to rebuild. The rest of the cards will tell.

Hey Ruby,

I often forget that the past has already happened, and the present is now. I like the idea that both of the relationships went in the same route. I wonder if this could potentially lead into a spark that could have happened? I like the idea of things having a chance to rebuild.

X

Awkward.turtle91

Going only by the image, is it possible there was some shocking revelation in the past in each of the relationships? Or were they turbulent relationships based on the waves hitting the tower?

I can safely say non of them were bad, we've had rocky moments but don't all relationships and friendships :).

Or is it possible that each relationship was half of a one-two punch that together brought you to some new realization about your life, yourself, your relationships, etc.?
Rodney

That bits stuck with me, with what you've wrote. I asked my cards "why do people keep bringing up X just lately." (Because I myself haven't spoken about him as much).

Then I asked "why does X keep asking if I'm single still."

I wonder if both of these men have made me realise what I actually desire in a man as you say (rather then giving me a sudden BAM moment in life) it's been done in two halfs) and I've learnt differently with each?

Xx

Awkward.turtle91

Yes, you can link to the full reading. But discussion of other cards should happen over in the Your Readings threads, not here in UTC.

Thankyou, I just wanted to give others a chance to see in what sense the tower card was being used so they could see the spread. ^_^. I understand about the your readings part!! :)

Awkward.turtle91

It looks to me you are idealizing/fantasizing about Past 1, and refusing to see your karmic path and destiny in Past 2.

That makes sense in past one, and in past two I'm not quite sure what my karmic destiny is. X