6 Cups as advice to dispel a petty jealous environment

Arial360

Hello I've been dealing with environment and the environment is full of pettiness, jealousy, petty competition, and it really serves no good purpose. So I was wondering if I could somehow help others in the environment and help dispel the overall atmosphere. I asked the tarot how I may be able to help dispel this environment.

I drew the 6 of Cups for advice.

So maybe this is advising to draw upon the foundations that the cause was once based on, and to bring light to the fact that where it has escalated to be, is nowhere near its intended purpose.

nisaba

... or, simply, learn from past mistakes (and walk away).

LeFou

Be a simple, sincere, true, generous friend.

IndigoWaves

Since the 6C shows the kind of environment/interactions that you'd probably like to see instead, "lead by example" comes to mind. (It's possible that such desires and actions would be viewed as weak or naïve by the people that you describe, however... If so, you may just need to accept that they won't change no matter what you do.)

Arial360

RE

Thank you for your feedback.

It is possible that the card came up and it was meant to provoke another thought or form of guidance, rather than an action to do. So your suggestions in respects to moving on and letting them go, is a reasonable suggestion.

These types of people are typically not people that genuine people can reason with.