My kitty died...

beekie

((((Beekie)))) it's hard to lose a fur kid... :heart: Wishing you peace, and wishing her a lovely Rainbow Bridge experience :heart:

Tower might refer to how she passed away - perhaps a small heart attack? If you weren't necessarily expecting her to go, as well, it may have been a shock to you. I know you didn't draw a card, but if you are thinking of the Tower in regard to her passing, that might be part of it.

It will certainly have rocked your world, to lose her...

In regard to the number 16, in numerology it would bet reduced again to 1+6=7; Seven people tend to be hermit-like, and quiet and withdrawn. Or, a Seven time frame would advise you to do as the Hermit does (though I know Hermit is 9, not 7 - but I was referring to the interpretation of the number 7, here). 7 would also indicate the Chariot, if we are talking again about the tarot; showing that there would likely have been no way to prevent her from passing on; the progress from one life to the next would happen, one way or the other.

Those would be my thoughts on it, anyways. :heart:

Thank you for these insights! Vet thinks it was something neurological as we went for a visit on Thursday and while she wasn't great, she wasn't THAT bad. Things quickly took a turn for the worse. With your addition of the Chariot, I'm wondering if this was her way of letting me know it was quick, hopefully painless, yet it was her time. The vet did mention the day before of possibly referring me to a neurologist, and I guess kitty was letting me know it wouldn't have helped.

Funny you mention Rainbow Bridge, I JUST read about that last night! I'm sure she will be enjoying herself on the other side :)

beekie

((:)heart:))) so sorry for your loss. may your kitty R.I.P.

I googled the numerology meaning for 16 and you can read it here: http://numerology-thenumbersandtheirmeanings.blogspot.com/2011/05/number-16.html

not sure if it sounds anything like your little kitty or not--but if so, I hope you'll share it here.

Having lived till the age of 16 was quite a blessing, I think! Your kitty must have been very well loved and taken care of by you. :heart:

Thank you for the link! Nothing really grabbed at me but it could be cause i'm still upset. I will read it again and see what stands out. And of COURSE do a reading :)

She was a spoiled girl indeed, thank you!

beekie

So sorry to hear about your kitty. I know the feelings you must be having. it does get easier, and you'll still see her in the corner of your eyes.

As to the reference of the Tower, this card is essentially a card of liberation, from what is binding or limiting us. it's breakthrough.

Shay

Thank you and I sure hope so. I swear I'm already hearing things around the house :)

I like your take on the tower as liberation! The past couple days were a little difficult for her and I'm glad she didn't have to deal with it for too much longer.

Grizabella

I'm so very sorry for your loss. At least you were with her to comfort her as she moved on. When I see the Tower in relation to my own life, it almost always means I'm moving again to another house or apartment. In this case, it was about your kitty moving into the next life and the shock to you. Often when we expect that death is near for someone or for a pet, we still suffer a feeling of sudden shock when it actually happens.

Hugs for you. I had to have my 15 year old min pin put to sleep a couple of years ago and it's still like I've lost a child, almost. Losing our pets is really sad and traumatic.

Nomdeplume

I'm so sorry for your loss, beekie.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

beekie

I think a significant change would happen after your cat died.

I'm sorry to hear for it.
I have cats and it breaks my heart reading your post.

Thank you!

You know, I did have this very same thought. Perhaps it was her message to me that her work with me was done, and now big changes will be coming.

beekie

I'm so very sorry for your loss. At least you were with her to comfort her as she moved on. When I see the Tower in relation to my own life, it almost always means I'm moving again to another house or apartment. In this case, it was about your kitty moving into the next life and the shock to you. Often when we expect that death is near for someone or for a pet, we still suffer a feeling of sudden shock when it actually happens.

Hugs for you. I had to have my 15 year old min pin put to sleep a couple of years ago and it's still like I've lost a child, almost. Losing our pets is really sad and traumatic.

Thank you!

yeah I'm pretty sure she waited for me so we could say our goodbyes. I'm sorry you had to put your min pin to sleep. I personally have not done that, ugh. So tough.