What's the Postman Bringing? Part 14

Luna's Crone

Today came:

Magickal Tarot Clark/Willis publish 1992 and still in origan plastic container/box

Green Man Tree Oracle, the cards are Like brand new.

Lovecraft The card are done a bit weirdly

Pythagorean tarot and the book weighs a zillion pounds and is huge. the cards are like new

Diary of a broken soul The card have funny cuts on them as if you could attach them to something

Archeon Tarot, the cards are still in the original cellophane.

I am soooo blown away...what a happy day!

MoonGypsy

Today came:

Magickal Tarot Clark/Willis publish 1992 and still in origan plastic container/box

Green Man Tree Oracle, the cards are Like brand new.

Lovecraft The card are done a bit weirdly

Pythagorean tarot and the book weighs a zillion pounds and is huge. the cards are like new

Diary of a broken soul The card have funny cuts on them as if you could attach them to something

Archeon Tarot, the cards are still in the original cellophane.

I am soooo blown away...what a happy day!

LC, the little slits on Diary of a Broken Soul was added by the creator, Ash, so you can build a House of Cards. :)

Check out:

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=129104&highlight=Diary+house+cards

and scroll down to #9

Tarot dance

...I just ordered the Ellis Deck, 3rd Edition for only $25 with Amazon Prime...the deck, just last week was $45.....but it would seem that the 4th Ed either has just been released or is being released soon...the 4th Ed. is $45.....

....I hAVE been anting this deck since I forever....very excited

Nemia

My post lady still didn't give me the Deviant Moon. She's never in her office when she's supposed to be there and the parcel is too large for the post box. (Toned down my language, will go there tomorrow again)

BUT she managed to squeeze into the box the following wonderful things:

Sun and Moon in a tin - a very sweet and interesting deck
Aquarian in a tin - a classic I should have bought 20 years ago but glad I didn't so now I have it in a tin
Constellations tarot - a wonderful independent Etsy deck with stars - for my star gazing heart

And I'm very happy that all these arrived. Off to upadate my profile...

:love::love::love:

magicjack

I'm waiting for the Tabula Mundi to get here and I am done buying decks for awhile! You will never see me in this thread again!

CharlotteK

Second hand Dark Angels is on its way. Arthurian Hallowquest is still stuck in the Royal Mail depot!

Yarnzipan

Currently waiting for The Light Grey Tarot and the Cosmos Tarot with baited breath. I'm currently moving and I've been trying to cut costs but when someone showed me the site with some of the card images, I absolutely couldn't resist. I've read and seen some of the reviews with the criticisms but I fell in love almost immediately.

Le Fanu

Just got the dinky kitschy Tarot Wisdom Kit and now waiting for the Tabula Mundi and Duck Soup's distressed Lombardy deck + pouch

Nemia

I'm totally reconciled to my post lady since today she gave me:

the Deviant Moon - swapped with MercuryEmpress against 5 of my bags - and it took six weeks to get here. It's beautiful and I'm SO happy it's finally in my grubby greedy hands!

And then also the Enchanted Lenormand and the Wonderland in a tin!

I'm a happy woman!

littlethings

Crystal Tarot (Trevisan) should be on its way shortly