"This wall is made by love" What did I mean?

Minotauro

a wall can me restriction yes , but dont we build them to protect what's dear to us?

it seems like perhaps your family is going separate ways , and as your mother said " they all have to keep going " the wall is what keeps them together , even if they might not want to at first , thats why it was your grandmother's house

that garde , your grandomether's house , represents your family as a whole , as a unit , its interactions , etc.

the sharp rocks outside are the dangers and how you need to be carefull of everything out there, you have to watch your steps , etc.

but inside those walls , you're safe , protected ( protected by love , by the wall) , there was nothing that could harm you , that is your family , you know they'll be there , with your family it doesnt matter , they'll suport you and help you , even when they ougft to be doing something else.

Im guessing you want to keep that safe place. rememeb the sunc ard can mean any nunmber of things , happiness , rising ... even a new baby

Craxiette

Book of Thoth
But around the top of the mound is a wall, which indicates that the aspiration of the new Aeon does not mean the absence of control.

Love under Will?

AW

...so why is the Will a wall? Does it mean that the soul is free (butterfly kids) but the body "stays behind" in the strict self-control of a master yogi/magus?

Craxiette

Im guessing you want to keep that safe place. rememeb the sunc ard can mean any nunmber of things , happiness , rising ... even a new baby

Oh my! :surprise: That new baby better be a 'moonchild' and not the flesh and bones version...or I'm in trouble! *eeek!* ;)

The thing is though, I worked so hard to break out of the "family walls", it's really hard for me to imagine that on some level I would want all of that back...I was suffocating in there!

Always Wondering

...so why is the Will a wall? Does it mean that the soul is free (butterfly kids) but the body "stays behind" in the strict self-control of a master yogi/magus?

I was just struck by your two comments, first in the yoga thread and now in your dream.

...yeey, a little pebble on my pyramid!

"No!" I yell. "No, this wall is made by love. We need to rebuild it, stone by stone until it stands again!".

Going on a feeling, which comes with a big grain of salt, it occured to me, in a way, you are rebuilding a pyramid from the crumbling wall. Another salty thought I have often if light, as in LVX, is the same as or close to love, then I am love. You might try this on for size. "This wall is made by Craxiette."

As Gregori already said, We are divided for sake of love, the Wall. And the chance of Union, the pyramid; I always think of HGA when I pull the Sun.

Aeon418 likes to say Thelema is 99% self disiclipline. It takes a lot of self disclipline to build a pyramid.

If this doesn't make sense don't worry. It's me. :laugh: Just some mussings, since you asked.

AW

Aeon418

One Golden Dawn meaning of the wall is that it represents the zodiac. But in the Thoth Tarot this wall is expanded into the heavens.

Sometimes the wall can represent external Law and Order that keeps the little kiddies safe within. But in the Thoth card the children are dancing outside the wall. For the children of the New Aeon there is no law beyond Do what thou wilt. But, as has already been pointed out, this does not mean the absence of control. Quite the opposite in fact, but it's not external control this time.

But what may be more relevant to you is that the wall is meant to be built from five courses of stone. Each layer represents an aspect of yourself, whether that be the senses or elements, whatever.

Case tells us that the wall is built of stone, not manufactured bricks. Stone in Hebrew is, ABN, Ehben. This Stone is said to represent the Union of Ab the Father or Cosmic life force, with BN the Son (HGA) who dwells in the Heart.

Also worth consideration is that any boundary structure is related to the letter Cheth (Fence) and the whole chain of ideas surrounding the number 418.

Craxiette

I was just struck by your two comments, first in the yoga thread and now in your dream.

Quote:
...yeey, a little pebble on my pyramid!
"No!" I yell. "No, this wall is made by love. We need to rebuild it, stone by stone until it stands again!".

Going on a feeling, which comes with a big grain of salt, it occured to me, in a way, you are rebuilding a pyramid from the crumbling wall. Another salty thought I have often if light, as in LVX, is the same as or close to love, then I am love. You might try this on for size. "This wall is made by Craxiette."

As Gregori already said, We are divided for sake of love, the Wall. And the chance of Union, the pyramid; I always think of HGA when I pull the Sun.

Aeon418 likes to say Thelema is 99% self disiclipline. It takes a lot of self disclipline to build a pyramid.

If this doesn't make sense don't worry. It's me. :laugh: Just some mussings, since you asked.

AW

AW, yes it does, it makes ridiculous amount of sense! :laugh: Discipline is tightly associated in my mind with the restrictions and rules put up by my parents as a child. Being the "rebellious type", I pretty much crumbled all of that. Now as a post-adolescent, trying to take responsibility over myself, I realize that wow, there is a lot of hard work involved here that was given "for free" in the protective environment of my childhood. And now I have to it all on my own! My family couldn't help me much even if they wanted to, the pyramid I want to build looks very different from the wall I smashed. Perhaps this dream was the subconcious realization that I can't blame people around me or expect them to do the work for me, and that's ok, it doesn't mean they don't love me.

Craxiette

One Golden Dawn meaning of the wall is that it represents the zodiac. But in the Thoth Tarot this wall is expanded into the heavens.

Sometimes the wall can represent external Law and Order that keeps the little kiddies safe within. But in the Thoth card the children are dancing outside the wall. For the children of the New Aeon there is no law beyond Do what thou wilt. But, as has already been pointed out, this does not mean the absence of control. Quite the opposite in fact, but it's not external control this time.

But what may be more relevant to you is that the wall is meant to be built from five courses of stone. Each layer represents an aspect of yourself, whether that be the senses or elements, whatever.

Case tells us that the wall is built of stone, not manufactured bricks. Stone in Hebrew is, ABN, Ehben. This Stone is said to represent the Union of Ab the Father or Cosmic life force, with BN the Son (HGA) who dwells in the Heart.

Also worth consideration is that any boundary structure is related to the letter Cheth (Fence) and the whole chain of ideas surrounding the number 418.

Wow, my subconcious must be a lot smarter than I am, as the wall was originally built from manifactured bricks, but on my return, there were piles of rounded stones (much harder to fit together, my family had no clue what to do with them!)

The chain of ideas surrounding the number 418?? Please elaborate! The only association I have of that number is your screen name... ;)

Aeon418

The chain of ideas surrounding the number 418?? Please elaborate! The only association I have of that number is your screen name... ;)
You don't know anything about Abrahadabra and the meaning of the letter Cheth?

Craxiette

You don't know anything about Abrahadabra and the meaning of the letter Cheth?

Oh! So 418 is the number of Abrahadabra, "the word of the aeon" on the Chariot card? I didn't realize that...sorry.

Aeon418

Oh! So 418 is the number of Abrahadabra, "the word of the aeon" on the Chariot card?
Yes, the letter Cheth spelt in full (ChITh) is 418. The link with the Sun card is that the Charioteer's armour and the wall are similar symbols. They are both boundary and demarcation lines that separate the outer from the inner. But a natural consequence of this division is that it also marks the point of potential Union.

Abrahadabra is 418 when transliterated into Hebrew, so there is a direct connecton to Cheth(Fence) and Cheth-like symbols. Also Abrahadabra symbolises the Great Work of the union of opposites. It's 11 letters are composed of 5 A's and 6 diverse consonents. 5 is traditionally the microcosm, and 6 is the macrocosm. But there is a whole host of different pairs of opposites that you could apply here and unite.
It always takes 2 to tang0. ;)

Also if you reduce 418 (4 + 1 + 8) you get 13. This is the value of the words AChD - Unity, and also AHBH - Love. So the wall really is made of Love.
I:29 For I am divided for love’s sake, for the chance of union.