Lon Milo Duquette in Sydney & Melbourne

Grigori

Lon Milo Duquette is doing some seminars in Sydney this month, thought I would pass on the details for any interested locals.

29/10/2009 - Introduction to Enochian Magick
30/10/2009 - Spirits of the Tarot
31/10/2009 - Understanding Aleister Crowley's Tarot
01/11/2009 - Qabalah, The Zen of the West
02/11/2009 - Introduction to Solomonic Magick

For further details and to purchase tickets please visit http://oceania.mybisi.com

thorhammer

*sigh* How I'd love to go! But it's not going to happen - flying from Perth to Sydney costs ridiculous sums, plus my Reiki I is right in the middle of that.

I'd still rather see LMD, though :(

\m/ Kat

Grigori

Shame would have been fun to have a posse of AT-ers there running wild :D I cannot go for many of the sessions due to work commitments, but am going to go for the Thoth day at least. Maybe I'll see some purple friends there also :)

Zezina

DuQuette in Sydney

I'd love to be there but am totally committed to relatives staying here at the time, and other events I can't easily escape.

I'll have to rely on reports from those AT members who are able to attend.

*Z*

Aeon418

similia said:
but am going to go for the Thoth day at least.
Let us know how it goes. ;)

ravenest

I'm also curious to see how it goes and how well sponsered it is (venue, run times, etc) by the people organising it ... ;).

jujustar

oohh... lucky i saw this ...

I may try and make one or more days, may be able to be in Sydney then!!!

Grigori

ravenest said:
I'm also curious to see how it goes and how well sponsered it is (venue, run times, etc) by the people organising it ... ;).

I was kinda hoping you might be there, but I guess will have to settle with sending a review after the weekend.

jujustar said:
oohh... lucky i saw this ...

I may try and make one or more days, may be able to be in Sydney then!!!

If you make it please let me know, it would be great to have a chance to say hi in person. And then I won't feel like the odd one out surrounded by a room full of OTOers :|

jujustar

If you make it please let me know, it would be great to have a chance to say hi in person. And then I won't feel like the odd one out surrounded by a room full of OTOers :|[/QUOTE]

definitely!

still working out if i can allow myself to go...

ravenest

similia said:
I was kinda hoping you might be there, but I guess will have to settle with sending a review after the weekend.

Once I hear of them putting on 3 consecutive events ... I might go to a forth one (You could always call in for visit on your return trip, I'm roughly 1/2 way ... unlesss its by plane)

[Similia=QUOTE]
If you make it please let me know, it would be great to have a chance to say hi in person. And then I won't feel like the odd one out surrounded by a room full of OTOers :|[/QUOTE]

You'll be okay ... just you and them ....... and the goat :laugh: