Tarot songs from Poland?

Zephyros

Recently I downloaded a series of songs and the author, or singer, or whatever was, um, Tisic Let Od Raje? Does anyone know who this is and whether they really are about Tarot? The songs were called The Moon, The Hermit and so forth... They sound kind of like Metal or maybe it isn't really...

Rusty Neon

I found a description of the CD can be found at the following Czech site: http://nemadema.cz/podrobnosti.php?cd_id=155.

The tiles of all 13 songs on the CD are titles are in English and are names of 13 of the major arcana tarot cards. I wonder what language the songs are actually sung in?

I can't download music on my computer but it would be interesting to get a link to a webpage that gives the lyrics on the songs to see what the tarot content is.

Based on the spelling of the group's name and names of the group members, I don't think they're from Poland but from another Slavic country. Tisic is Czech spelling for the pan-Slavic word that translates "One Thousand"; the Polish spelling for that pan-Slavic word is similar but different. The group's mailing address is in Brno (Czech Republic).