The sacred book of Henoch -Tarot-

mac22

I found this little book quite interesting -- Especially the monographs by Rev. Arthur Lee, a member of Waite's IRR Golden Dawn. I wonder if others had read it ....and what their thoughts were? I found Lee's monograph on alchemical quite intriguing.

jmd

I do not have the book...

Would it be possible to give some idea as to its content, its size... and its publication date?

mac22

jmd said:
I do not have the book...

Would it be possible to give some idea as to its content, its size... and its publication date?

ISBN 1-55818-369-8 first ed. 1997

- Twenty-two major keys or clavicals of Solomon

- Tarot divination

- The Hebrew alphabet no. 1

- The Hebrew alphabet no. 2

- The tree of life no. 1

- The tree of life no. 2

- Appendix 1 Alchemical tarot

- Appendix 2 The tarot divination by cards

- appendix 3 Golden Dawn tarot Attributions

28 pgs in all.

Very brief but chockablock with good information. :)

jmd

Thanks for this, IDN.

From the isbn, it appears to be one of the series of Golden Dawn z-documents being edited and printed by Darcy Kuntz.

Though I do not have it, I wonder how much more is therein included than what is already available on the GD's specific preferencial ways of viewing various correlations they make with Tarot in numerous other books?

I suppose I'll probably get a copy...

mac22

jmd said:
Thanks for this, IDN.

From the isbn, it appears to be one of the series of Golden Dawn z-documents being edited and printed by Darcy Kuntz.

Though I do not have it, I wonder how much more is therein included than what is already available on the GD's specific preferencial ways of viewing various correlations they make with Tarot in numerous other books?

I suppose I'll probably get a copy...

I've been at this 30+ yrs and i found it useful...:D