question

rainwolf

Yes similia, that was the deck. Not spectacular, but interesting.

Remaniox

I based the design on the other cards. I am not designing them all. I got them in the mail free from her years ago.

cSpaceDiva

This may be a long shot, but did your Justice card look anything like this attachment?

I don't know the name of the deck or the artist. I'm not even sure if it's a complete deck. I have six cards and the numbering on mine is also out of whack so I thought they might be the same.

For the cards I have, the numbering is: 2 The Lovers, 5 The Chariot, 7 Justice, 12 The Emperor, 13 The Fool and 22 Judgement.

Attachments

• Justice07.jpg
    Justice07.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 125

Remaniox

bingo!!

exactly like that. I've been looking for it for years

cSpaceDiva

I don't know if that's good news or bad news, Remaniox. Good news that we are on the same page, but bad news as far as your chances of finding this deck I'm afraid. This is not the Egyptian-themed Miss Cleo's Tarot Power deck available by the truckload on eBay, although I have come to the conclusion that the artist is the same (see the JF insignia on both decks-J. F. Lambert no doubt)

I don't believe this would have been sold as a deck. The cardstock is very flimsy, the corners are square, and each card has the number printed on the back. More likely it was used only for promotional purposes, or perhaps when someone requested a reading, the cards were sent along too.

I would be very interested if anyone has more information on these cards.