Decks You Wish They'd Make Already

Girl Archer

I want the Chibi Tarot to be finished already... Anyone else think it is an absolutely adorable must-have?

pcantu303

Chibi Tarot, really cute. Good for kids except the nudity.

Greg Stanton

Goatse Tarot would be AWESOME!

As would Tubgirl Tarot.

chongjasmine

I wish they make a tarot deck that has more of important religious figures like Jesus and Buddha etc in them. I will love to have a christian based tarot, that is not like the Master Tarot, which strays from the traditional tarot.

I am a christian and therefore, I will like to have tarot decks, that illustrate the paintings of Jesus and christian old and new testament saints.

DaisyDragonfly

A pulp fiction tarot, based on thirties detective stories. All shady PIs and crooked cops and deals being done in dark alleys and jazz clubs. Would be cool :)

bluedogrose

I second the Maurice Sendak one, that I would love! Looking forward to the new Alice deck, the cards I have seen look beautiful.

I have been asked quite a few times now to do a dogs only deck, still thinking on it since I still am working on a different animal deck (foxes, badgers, crows and rabbits) right now.

Richard

Why Belgium or China?
Well, at least not whoever prints the USG "made in Italy" decks. My USG Albano was a total waste of money. It had a chemical stench and unforgivably sloppy printing. The Italian printed USG Rider-Waite also was unacceptable. On the other hand, I have very fine Rider-Waite and Albano decks which were printed in Swizerland, Belgium, and China.

greatdane

A lush, vintage looking Venetian Masquerade deck

And before everyone starts sending me pix of deck from Venice or that have a venetian masquerade, I have seen what's out there and my deck hasn't been made yet! I want lush colors, but a deck that doesn't look at all modern, like paintings of Venice at midnight, partygoers in costumes from centuries ago crossing bridges, arriving in gondolas, dark, yet rich colors, like a deck made centuries ago then carefully wrapped up and hidden in a trunk in the attic. A very thin gilt border so it looks almost borderless, wondrous detail, opulent, yet done as if by magic long ago.....

MoonGypsy

Tarot of the Midnight Masquerade--a 78 card edition--by our beloved Chronata.