Beginner help!

Migdal93

Hi!

I started my journey with cards about 2 months ago. Tarot caught my eye first and I've been enjoying it very much. Lenormand was something I was really curious about and very excited to learn.

But it has been hard! Harder than I thought it would be. With tarot, things simply flow - I can't seem to get the same with lenormand. My deck is wonderful and the french traditions make a lot of sense to me. But I don't really know how to find a good approach to study it.

Living in Brazil I got the two books I had avaliable - Learning Lenormand by Marcus Katz and Rana George's The Essential Guide. I started reading the latter, haven't touched Katz's book yet.

Are there any tips for someone who is struggling with the cards? Maybe a way to get into a "lenormand head"?

Any help will be much appreciated!

snowmoon

hi, what are you struggling with?

I'm still learning.

Maybe a way to get into a "lenormand head"?

forget everything that you read the way of tarot. i have been working with tarot many years, but it is natural to me.

daily draw is good for practice.

Migdal93

""

hi, what are you struggling with?

I'm still learning.

Maybe a way to get into a "lenormand head"?

forget everything that you read the way of tarot. i have been working with tarot many years, but it is natural to me.

daily draw is good for practice.

I find that my meanings start to get too "esoteric" and not practical at all! I always have to stop myself from going overboard hahahaha :D