ISO a certain deck

cybercat

I came across once a Lenormand deck that fish card was Koi. They were picture perfect Koi too not hand drawn I don't think. I can't seem to find this deck. Help please.
These were not goldfish but the true Japanese Koi fish.

greatdane

I was thinking the MYSTICAL LENORMAND as well

I would say look at all the cards online and see if that is the one you're thinking of. Good luck.

cybercat

These were by themselves and look Realife. I don't think it was a common deck for I have been searching 2 days now. Even did a Koi Lenormand search to no avail.

cybercat

OK just by chance found it again. But the person that posted it did not know the deck either.
It is a multi Koi there are 9 total. All colors I would post a picture but I can't it seems. But it is listed on Paranormals blog. Number of card on top word in English on bottom. Black edged then gold edged around actual picture. They are in a pond one Koi is white with red spot on head at top of picture looks like it jumped. Then 5 below that one with 2 crossing each other. Below them is last three. They will are facing the white Koi. Looks like a photo.
http://www.allaboutparanormal.co/2015/05/tarocchi-lenormand.html#axzz4gWBgzXYZ. Page down you will see whole deck. It must be oop. Wrong name put to it first time it seems.