Devil as feelings

Sophie

Apocalipstick said:
ROFL

And maybe bring out the toys, too, while he's at it.
Oh definitely the toys! The Devil loves to play })

Elven

Mwahaha!! Toys!! }) :angel:

I thought about this card and came up with Pan ...

The Devil is very physically orientated, so physical feelings as opposed to emotional feelings seem to be what he can identify with more - especially in regard to himself - does he sit clutching a pillow in his lap when he see's her? ;)

I think the Devil also refers to 'wants' as apposed to 'needs'. So he may feel he wants her, but may display he doesnt 'need' her ... I think he is honouring his own side of the 'feelings' fence, more so than looking at what she feels for him - emotions arent a large part of this at this time, unless they can be maipulated by the Devil is to get what he wants ... I think he is 'Pan Dancing' (very similar to Pole Dancing - but for males ;) :p

So what he 'feels' ...
He feels they should get nekkkked and dance in from of the fire ... has he asked he to go away with him for a weekend yet and enjoy the great outdoors ... LOL!!! Tell he to take some repellant - for him, not the mozzies!

Blessings Elven x

goddessof1967

Elven so lovely to see you here :),

I was hoping you would drop into this thread as I love your interps.

Excellent story, as usual, that also made me laugh out loud :laugh:

And of course, you are spot on! but unfortunately, for her, no weekend away, its all to complicated but she's still interested to know (torture herself, I say) about whats going on in his head. Or his nether regions more appropriately.

x

FaireMaiden

goddessof1967 said:
No, its very easily done.

Btw the 'what does he think of her card was the 8 Wands

But I don't want to get into a 'your readings' type vibe on this thread or we'll be in trouble :)

He wants her BAD... he wants her NOW... and he wants her 8 ways from Sunday!!! *roflmao*

MysticalMoose

Oh what a wonderful thread!!!!!

Elven I just loved your interpretation, thank you...given me much food for thought there about drawing the same card in the same position in a spread i have done for myself this morning! :D oooH wey heyyy!! :D

WalesWoman

Devil as feel about someone... like they would like to tie them up... reminds me of the day someone said they would like to tatoo their initials on my neck... staking his claim on me.

So I would say they feel "attatched", not sure if it's good for them or not, but it feels so good, they don't care.

ngser

So if the Devil card is placed in the feeling position about how a person(in this case a girl) feel about the querent , the girl feel about him, means that she feel obsessed with querent? Or does it means she feels the querent is obsessed with her?

Fostha

So if the Devil card is placed in the feeling position about how a person(in this case a girl) feel about the querent , the girl feel about him, means that she feel obsessed with querent? Or does it means she feels the querent is obsessed with her?

I think you would need to look at all the other cards around him to determine that. :)

ngser

I think you would need to look at all the other cards around him to determine that. :)

Well I was using this http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=52474 for my spread, I had a ten of cups for the current situations, how she feelings about the Querent was the Devil and what she thinks about the querent was the six of cups. I seems very opposite, how she looks seems very different then how she feels, how was why I asked the question about the Devil tarot. I am using the Rider Waiter deck

CaballoDeCopas

I would say both of those cards to point of him feeling he is very attracted to her (in a kind of addicted sense), but thinks it will only be something fleeting, so it is not in his best interests, however, just because we know something is bad for us, doesn't mean we are not going to go there, we all do things which are bad for us, that we enjoy, and do not regret.