has wearing crystals really changed your life?

linnie

GreenMoonBeam said:
If anyone got offended then they would more than likely NOT be aware of how crystals can be of assistance in a person's life. (Their loss, imo)

I'm thinking that because you have made a choice to have changes in your life, the Universe has directed you to crystals. I vote for yes . Crystals have been, are and will be part of changing my life.
Love Live Laugh :heart:
GMB
Ditto... totally, utterly, ditto! I love crystals and stones... evn the humble little stones that pop up through the soil... I have been wearing a blue Kyanite heart around my neck/sternum for a couple of months now, and before that a blue aragonite... Blue stones are great for communication... voicing your truth... which was very useful for me many years ago, and continues to be... the kyanite, and other pale blue and dark blue crystals are great for reducing hypertension... I wouldn't drop any medicationpeople are on until one has personally tested it for themselves, but i had a shot adrenal system, which meant my BP was always elevated... never enough to need medication but always enough to have doctors hassling me, saying "If it goes just as far as this line, you're on, right?", and i would hover ever closer to that line. I have started exercising ore, which is also necessary for a balanced BP, but as both parents have been medicated hypertensive I repeatedly recieved the response "You have a family histoty... nothing you can do about it". Well, my BP today is way better than it has been for years... I say it is both the kyanite and other blue stones and exercise... so, placebo, or not? I don't think so... I pat my beautiful stones, and let them know what I'd like them to work on for me, and that is setting an intention, too... Something is working, and I'm a happy, drug-free crone :)

I gifted a friend a selenite 'soap' today... a beautiful, gentle piece shaped like an eliptic bar of soap... I ran it over her back very gently to demonstrate how to work on her kids with it... Really lightly, as it is more an auric 'combing' than anything even approaching a massage. She exclaimed, "Ooooh, my back just clicked"... Interesting, because she didn't even know the name of the stone, and Selenite is written up as one which, when run over the backbone, can realign the spine.... Hello...???!!!:):):) So... sometimes the effects can literally be immediate... I sat in the centre of a labyrinth once, that had rose quartz embedded in each corner of the circuit so that when you arrived in the centre all the rose quartz kind of beamed at you in the centre... I sat in the centre, and felt a distinct tingling, like mild electrical impulses through me, and then felt washed with love... which rose quartz is famous for!!! Sorry... long post, but it demonstrates my love of the mineral kingdom, yes???? :):):) :heart:

celticnoodle

wow, linnie! how wonderful for you! and congratulations! I hope these crystals continue to keep you drug free and healthy and I am sure also they are very helpful with this.

crystals hold a lot of energy, and its true that they can help with a variety of health issues.

I also love rose quartz. they are so calming and peaceful and really help. I take them with me when I have a dental appt. and you know, the last appointment I had was to get a cavity filled. because of my being on coumadin though, I was told to not have a shot for numbing, which meant going through this w/o any novicaine. :eek:

I am a HUGE baby when it comes to dental work, so made sure I did a lot of meditating before hand to 'calm my nerves' and carried among other stones with me into the dental office, two of my rose quartz.

I had NO PAIN WHAT SO EVER!!! :bugeyed: nothing. during or after. I am shocked quite honestly as even when I do get novicaine, I am quite uncomfortable. must have been the meditating and the rose quartz! :D

linnie

celticnoodle said:
wow, linnie! how wonderful for you! and congratulations! I hope these crystals continue to keep you drug free and healthy and I am sure also they are very helpful with this.

Crystals hold a lot of energy, and its true that they can help with a variety of health issues.
Thanks, CN :) I'm delighted to hear about your dental pain-relief, too!!! I seem to be a Crystal 'Carrier'... I find, I buy, I carry, or caretake, and then one of them says "so and so needs me", and when I pass it onto that person, it is such a good fit for what their current needs are... I love crystals, love them... They bring a smile to my face!!! :):):)

GreenMoonBeam

WOW! That comes thro' to me in all your posts in this section, Linnie.

And such a beautiful creation to have in our life when we choose a crystal.
So fulfilling, no?
Love

GMB

olivia1

GreenMoonBeam said:
With the bracelet I mentioned, I became aware of changes within the 1st 4 weeks.

I got mine from etsy. You may choose differently. The seller sent me the bracelet that she had done Reiki with. It came to me with the most positive of 'vibes'. I have since cleansed it on full Moon. But I am more than comfortable with it.
I mentioned in another thread, I pick by color. That still works for me.

I am sure your journey with crystals will open in a similar vein. Once you 'meet' crystals, it's very very moving. :love:

Thanks GMB :heart:

that is so exciting! I was thinking of getting mine on etsy, too! I found a woman who sells loads of crystal healing jewelry and I was going to buy from her...but then i thought it might be fun to wear rings with crystals, too! have any of you done that?

and i am glad that you mentioned cleansing...how important is it to have the crystals cleansed by the seller..or someone that knows how? is the wearer's intent enough? or is it best to buy from someone who practices riki or crystal healing? I ask because I was told by someone that the reason that some crystals arent as powerful is because they werent properly cleansed with positive energy prior to being worn.

Blessings.[/QUOTE]

olivia1

that is an amazing story!! :heart: you have so totally sold me onto crystals...now I am so excited to try them out...i just have to find the right one that I can see myself wearing 24/7...i hope crystals will work as much wonders for me as they have for you :heart: :)

linnie said:
Ditto... totally, utterly, ditto! I love crystals and stones... evn the humble little stones that pop up through the soil... I have been wearing a blue Kyanite heart around my neck/sternum for a couple of months now, and before that a blue aragonite... Blue stones are great for communication... voicing your truth... which was very useful for me many years ago, and continues to be... the kyanite, and other pale blue and dark blue crystals are great for reducing hypertension... I wouldn't drop any medicationpeople are on until one has personally tested it for themselves, but i had a shot adrenal system, which meant my BP was always elevated... never enough to need medication but always enough to have doctors hassling me, saying "If it goes just as far as this line, you're on, right?", and i would hover ever closer to that line. I have started exercising ore, which is also necessary for a balanced BP, but as both parents have been medicated hypertensive I repeatedly recieved the response "You have a family histoty... nothing you can do about it". Well, my BP today is way better than it has been for years... I say it is both the kyanite and other blue stones and exercise... so, placebo, or not? I don't think so... I pat my beautiful stones, and let them know what I'd like them to work on for me, and that is setting an intention, too... Something is working, and I'm a happy, drug-free crone :)

I gifted a friend a selenite 'soap' today... a beautiful, gentle piece shaped like an eliptic bar of soap... I ran it over her back very gently to demonstrate how to work on her kids with it... Really lightly, as it is more an auric 'combing' than anything even approaching a massage. She exclaimed, "Ooooh, my back just clicked"... Interesting, because she didn't even know the name of the stone, and Selenite is written up as one which, when run over the backbone, can realign the spine.... Hello...???!!!:):):) So... sometimes the effects can literally be immediate... I sat in the centre of a labyrinth once, that had rose quartz embedded in each corner of the circuit so that when you arrived in the centre all the rose quartz kind of beamed at you in the centre... I sat in the centre, and felt a distinct tingling, like mild electrical impulses through me, and then felt washed with love... which rose quartz is famous for!!! Sorry... long post, but it demonstrates my love of the mineral kingdom, yes???? :):):) :heart:

Miss Divine

Hi Olivia,

As a matter of fact, I just cleansed my stones yesterday. I first rinsed them in the sink under running water...Then I filled several big glass bowls, put the stones in the bowls of water and let them sit outside in the sunshine all day and brought them back inside this morning. For me this feels like they're really cleansed. Sometimes I will lay them outside under the moonlight.

celticnoodle

How sweet of you, Linnie to pass them along to friends. I do tend to buy crystals for my friends too when I find one that I think would benefit them. I, too, have become a crystal carrier. :laugh: I stuff my pockets with them, and I also keep a citrine stone in my wallet, and then some stones (raw amethyst for one) with my tarot decks for the store, and things like this. I am currently working on getting crystals for each room of the house. :laugh: I'm becoming addicted to crystal buying! :D

214red

i recently had to stop giving stones away, it was stopping me collecting my own for my needs. i used to have a stone and then meet up with a friend, and then give that person the stone, now i am trying to keep a stash to work with...difficult sometimes

The crowned one

No more or less then anything I have unsure faith in, it is the belief that gives power to the item... So when I believe in a rock it adds to my life but when I do not, it does not, much like religion. We have more then one throughout time because they are cultural specific, as are the powers of rocks. I keep tiger's eye near my reading/learning areas, and I will pray to god on my death bed because I have every thing to gain and nothing to lose. Beleif and faith start free and only cost as much as you are willing to give,or give into them.

Wearing a crystal has changed my life on occasion because it has attracted conversation form people who would not normally approach me, that alone is a good enough reason, but the fact is I am not sure that they may be able to affect my well being on some visceral but noticeable level.

My answer yes because of their beauty,and no based on their power and my objective only observations.