labradorite and vivid dreams?

Master_Margarita

I started tucking my labradorite under my pillow four nights ago or so. So far I have noticed no discernable changes in ... anything, really.

M_M~

lunafae

I've used labradorite in the past and had to stop as, I get electric shocks all over my body when I use it. I am not sure what causes it either. Vivid dreams yes I can account for them but don't remember what they were about now.

Wonderwoman

Amethyst..

For me, hands down...my amethyst! although the dreams were vivid and a bit on the horror side. a bit violent. but indeed VIVID.

Ww

YDM42

I had at least three...dreams that were prophetic- but weird as they mingled unkown creatures into the dreams about my every day life. I would actually see the creature- some thought to be mythical, some thought to be extinct in my dreams- I would always remember it because I would ask myself what is that--- talking to myself in my dreams. Then the next day or a day or two I would catch a story on yahoo, or on the news of some new discovery of some ancient animal, or believed to be mythical creature. I finally realized it was the Labradorite- the piece I had was from Madagascar. Shoot I was hoping I had some psychic ability that was geared toward scientific discoveries. I wonder if all crystals carry vibrations to parts of the earth were they originate? My lucid dreaming had increased with labadorite.

I dreamed of a little village near stone hindge just days before they discovered it, and I've dreamed of two other discoveries of a rare shark, and a rare sea creature....that is all I can remember for now.