A fun game you'll like to play (I hope)

Bluemanticore

I've played this game many times with my cousins and thought it might be fun to try in here. We call it "Tail to Head."
First you choose a theme, say "Animals."
Next, one person says a word, like "Frog" and then the next person has to say a word that begins with the last letter of the previous word, which in this case is G, so they might say "Goat." The next person then has T, so "Turtle" which might lead the next person to "Eel" and so on. Got the idea?

I think it would be neat to see how long we can keep this going. Also, let's see how far we can get without having to repeat a previously used word, but repeats will be legal if necesary, just to keep the game going.

Since this is Crystals and Herbs, the words we will use have to either be a Crystal or an Herb.

For example:
Person 1 says: ThymE
Person 2 says: EmeralD
Person 3 says: DiamonD
Person 4 says: DandelioN
and so on.

And since so many minerals seem to end in E, I have decided to add the rule that if the last letter(s) of the previous word is/are vowel(s), you have permission to use the consonants that proceed them instead, if you want.

For example:
SodaliTE can lead to either Emerald or Topaz
ChrysocolLA can lead to Amethyst or Lapis Lazuli
EchinaCEA can lead to Amber, Elder, or Coconut

Also folknames and scientific names are allowed as well as common names. Using the scientific name or folk name of an already used common name will not be counted as repeating, and vice versa.

For example:
The folk names of Turquoise: Fayruz, Turkey Stone, Turkish Stone, Thyites, Venus Stone, and Horseman's Talisman can all be used.
Or
The folk names of Lily of the Valley: Convallaria, Jacob's Ladder, Ladder to Heaven, Lily Constancy, Male Lily, May Lily, and Our Lady's Tears are all acceptable as well as the scientific name Convallaria magalis.

Just include the common name with your folkname or scientific name so we know what you are talking about, ok?

To start, I'll begin with GolD

Have fun,
BlueManticore

P.S. Check Page 28 for an updated listed by Hedgecub of words already used.

hedgecub

DumortieritE

eastarot

amethysT

Bluemanticore

ZinC

BlueLotus

Chamomile

Ruby7

Demantoid garneT

Ruby7