valentine goodies exchange.....

Tongodiva

Opa :)

I thought we were suppose to pm that info, oh well, A_S has all my likes and dislikes already :) Can't wait to see who I get to send stuff to!

a_shikhs

People who have signed up so far for the valentine exchange:love:

Eco 74
Tongodiva
SaintOfScreams
Leleii
Sienna
Moonchild1721
Juniper
Rowanne
Sunshineluvr
a_shikhs
StLouisTarot

Just a reminder: Tomorrow is the last day for registering for this exchange.. I'll be pairing up everyone tomorrow night and will pm you'll all the details... :)

shikhs :love: :love:

a_shikhs

thank you everyone for your details and addresses...

SaintOfScreams and Juniper, could you'll plz pm me your full name and address.. And we would love to know a little about you'll. Your interests and likes. :love:

Moonchild1721, i got ur pm regarding your address. Could you tell us a little about yourself and your likes and interests so that it is easier for your partner to prepare the goodies for you..
You'll can post abt ureselves in this thread only... :)
thanks,
Shikhs...

Rowanne

Me too.....

OK count me in - but if possible could you pair me with someone on the UK or Eurpoe as money is quite tight for me this month.

As for my likes.......

Tarot (a given)..... particularly like the Alex Ukolov/Karen Mahoney Decks as I have the Fairytale, Prague & Bohemian Cats decks. I also read with playing cards and am always after nice playing card decks.
Cats
Gargoyles
Dark Chocolate (as I'm on a dairy free diet!!)
Vampires/Goth
Crystals
Faeries

Hope that helps...........

Love & Blessings

Rowanne

a_shikhs

Hi Rowanne,
Welcome to the exchange... :)

Just a reminder: I will be pairing up everyone in the morning and will pm everyone regarding their respectives partners.. :love:

Enjoy...
Shikhs

SaintOfScreams

Tarot decks!
Makeup,
Stones
Pagan Items,
Music,
Antiques...
Vampires
Anime
Celestial Things
Those are some hints.

a_shikhs

Welcome Sunshineluvr to the valentines exchange..:)

Hey guys,
I have pm'ed you'll regarding your partners and who you have to send the valentine parcel to.. So let your heart guide you in sending your lovely parcels to your valentines.. :love: :love:

You will be receiving your parcels from someone else and sending your parcels to someone else..;)

Tongodiva

Thank you :)

A_S - Just wanted to mention i recieved your pm :) *starts hunting* :)

Thanks - :)

a_shikhs

Hope everyone has great fun collecting goodies for their valentines... This valentine will really be special for all of us... Thank you guys for making this happen..:) :)

hugs
Shikhs..:*

Guiding Cauldron

v day:)

ok i have my person and im on the prowl :) just to give a heads up mine will really be simple as my wallet is screaming in agony of being practically empty, but everything will come from the heart and in a lrge padded envelope!! Hope thats ok :)